This is probably a ridiculous question...

Discussion in 'Support' started by -FCM-, May 8, 2007.

1. -FCM-

-FCM- Rookie

but I thought if anybody would know, it'd be you guys.

Back in mid-2005 me and some friends wound up going on a tour of Treyarch studios of Activision and got to talk with Kathy Vwarbeck and stuff. It was pretty cool. This was back when the "Nintendo Revolution" was hugely under wraps, so I asked her what the controller was like. With the best poker face ever, she noted that it was just like any regular controller. Among other questions and answers I asked and received, I posted that one on these boards, and a year or so later she very abruptly "resigned". This is probably a ridiculous question as there would be no way a company would deal with such an important member on something so fluid and vague as a message board post. Well I guess I kind of just answered the question. But still, I don't know how deep these kinds of things go or how intense Nintendo or whoever would be about keeping up the anticipation for whatever. I just want to make sure I didn't lose somebody their job.

2. Amnesiac

Amnesiac Rookie

Even if you did, it's her own damn fault for telling you in the first place.

3. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Kathy Vwarbeck lives under a bridge now. Way to go, FCM.

4. JCD

JCD Rookie

No such thing. Don't even think for a moment that you had anything to do with her being fired, you didn't.

5. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

Yeah, I'm sure she got fired, or pressured into resigning because of some post made on a low-traffic message board.

6. MikeyVassallo

MikeyVassallo Rookie

No, I know for a fact she did. I emailed that article to Spider-Man. He runs that company you know.