Really depressing/awesome comics relating to Pokemon

Haha, interesting stuff.

Pretty sure the voltorb one is my favourite.

Poorgary.jpg

I couldn't get past the first three because I can't stand that kind of writing. So fucking stupid.

Jim's was funny though.

I still remember the first time I played pokemon. I had been saving for a gameboy and the game for a loooong time. I tagged along my father when he went to an electronics store and bought the gameboy plus pokemon yellow. All my money was in coins and you can imagine the size money bag I had when the prize was over 200 hundred in that times currency. I was left with only 10 pennies after the purchase, so it was a close one. Hell, playing pokemon the first time is my best gaming moment ever.

Also, for better pokemon comics: http://www.nuzlocke.com/

used44 said:
I couldn't get past the first three because I can't stand that kind of writing. So f****** stupid.

Jim's was funny though.

its supposed to be written like a little kid. not like some too cool to finish the word teenager.. normally i'd agree with you (anyone who spells that "dat" i automatically hate if they're older than 12), but i thought it was well done making it sound like a little kid. and it's actually kinda sad

intoTheRain said:
used44 said:
I couldn't get past the first three because I can't stand that kind of writing. So f****** stupid.

Jim's was funny though.

its supposed to be written like a little kid. not like some too cool to finish the word teenager.. normally i'd agree with you (anyone who spells that "dat" i automatically hate if they're older than 12), but i thought it was well done making it sound like a little kid. and it's actually kinda sad

Exactly. Its supposed to be written as a kid, and it did have potential for some quality humor. Unfortunately, they seemed to go a bit to far. Its not a kid your laughing at.

Its a kid, who seems to be mentally challenged, trying to use his imagination to escape a very depressing reality. Its real sad, for me it seemed to go a bit to far.

This coming from someone who once laughed when my brother was telling me a story about how a Mexican lady and her kids got hit by a train.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle