Just wanted to share something with you...

Kijan

Rookie
I know most of you don't like Japanese comics, manga, but this is my favorite one which I wish to to share with you because I find it so damn good.

It's about delinquents and their fights. No supernatural stuff life One Piece, Bleach, Berserk, Naruto etc. Good old fashioned style fighting with lots of humorous, dramatic, tragic, awesome scenes.

Probably most of you won't like it but I only recommend due to its (in my opinion) awesomeness. 'twas a gem I found last year and since then I've been hooked.

Hope you like, if not... sorry for wasting your time. :)

http://www.mangareader.net/378/worst.html

Hi, I'm Matt.

And I love this shit - thanks! ;)

Just read the first 4 chapters, it's shaping up nicely for Hisashi VS Hana!!

Make sure to get back to me if it get's made into an Anime, although i'm fairly cool with Manga, my current screen is crap and i hate scrolling.

This one is realistic :)

I'm on chapter 8....they just made themselves into a little clan-thingy. I'm excited :D

madster111 said:
Make sure to get back to me if it get's made into an Anime, although i'm fairly cool with Manga, my current screen is crap and i hate scrolling.

No Anime... there are two live action movies though. And they're (supposedly) quite good. :)

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
i prefer realistic mangas. i can't stand the mangas where they power up for 6 plus issues and then scream out their attacks.

Then I think you'd like this one Koala. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133