Quality Assurance Engineering

Dobby2244

Veteran
Hiya Guys))) So I have been for an interview at a really great IT company. I don't have any previous work experience in IT but they would like me to start out as a Quality Assurance Engineer but I must prepare a document about an application software of my choice and present it to them. I have started it and pretty happy with it, but just thought this is the best place to ask if anyone has any advice or can help me with this topic please???)))

I used to write SOPs for machines on start to finish usage. Is this what your doing or are you writing bug fixes and Testing things?

I assume the document will be only exist in .pdf format, so I'd link to videos and articles for detailed explanations and demos while keeping the software portion very succinct.

No clue if that helped, but you should probably do something related to their company involving some aspect that they haven't covered.

Sounds like a simple pros and cons essay. Choose an application that is quite well known I reckon.

I think it will be bug fixes and testing. They told me to write objectives and test cases. I chose Skype and I have questions written out about the software and test case, I guess would be something like - Can you use multiple Skype accounts on windows 8? And I have expectations and what really occurs when you do this. Is that right?? A friend of mine sent me a couple things on email but I'm a little lost and want to do well for this 2nd interview :S

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod