I-doser

Icepick

Rookie
Anyone else hear about the new trendy way to get your fix? Apparently they claim you can get high from the sbg files they offer, for purchase, through there application

That being said there's a million torrents , or you can simply open up the corresponding files in notepad and adjust the values to allow a free use, if interested i have all the files converted to .wav format for use however you see fit

I was exceptionally skeptical going in, but figured why not give it a shot, in no way have I felt anything from any of the doses beyond mid anxiety. Granted there are a thousand and one reviews of people swearing that it works.

Supposedly how this works is through "binaural beats" which they refuse to explain in detail, and they claim to replicate a number of product's effects ranging from coffee, to opiates. Like I said I figure it's a complete farce, but if you're interested yourself in trying it (apparently to do it correctly you need to lay down in a dark room and concentrate on the sound and have no other distractions such as televisions) I can send you the corresponding .wav files, without the need to shell out $15-$200 bucks, but I'll caution you not to expect anything besides a headache.

http://i-doser.com/
"What is I-Doser?
I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs, MP3s, and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Recreational Simulation CDs and MP3 are collections of binaural doses on standard audio CDs or MP3s. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. I-Doser CDs and MP3s are also perfect for using with iPods, other MP3 players, or through a regular CD player.

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of pure beats safely and effectively to induce state. Every download of the I-Doser application includes two free doses. "

It apparently warranted a news report from ABC: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Drugs/ ... 919&page=1

If you do the Gates of Heaven or whatever the Hell one is, you'll go insane and die.

True story.

I acquired a few of these and so far have only done the marijuana one. i can't say it feels like the real thing...

edit: yeah ok, i'm 12 minutes in and this is bullshit.

^salvia doesn't do anything for me either.

maybe i'm just not using my imagination...
spongebob_imagination_by_kssael_display.png

^increase the potency

Instead of listening to this crap, why not listen to trance music. I sometimes feel like I'm high when I hear it played.

I don't doubt that music can have a trippy effect on some people (pink floyd), but I don't think I-doser has the formula for it. People try to claim that listening to waves or rain forests make you sleep better, but I prefer the sound of a bustling city myself. Anyway, what people find relaxing/soothing to hear would vary from person to person. I think if they came across some waveform or frequency of sound that was scientifically proven to be pleasing to all people it would be BIG news by now. Maybe they have, and thats the hidden secret behind Justin Beiber.

Adding a low frequency white noise to a room is often used to unsettle participants in psych experiments. The powers of the subconcious brain!!!

I don't know, sounds like my inbox is going to start getting filled with unnecessary spam regarding this hooey. I already get enough for online pharmacys, great watches and dating sites. Just sounds like a waste of money and that's coming from someone who bought X-ray specs when he was a kid.

well, if the guy i bought it from wasn't bullshitting me about the potency. he said it was 60x, and i smoked four bowls of it with another guy. he felt it he said, i didn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod