POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right. Black-and-white and cigarettes make all things badass. So much so that they were even able to enhance my already well-established badassery to new, unprecedented levels of awesome.

Hey what's crackin GR?? I haven't been here in a while. My old name was BBHB, maybe some of you will remember me, but probably not.

Well anyways I thought I would let you all know how cool I am. As you can tell from this picture I am probably one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet, since I drink like half a keg of beer a day, and I throw my cack in at least three ***** a night. If anyone thinks I'm lying I will stick my arm elbow deep into your "little brown star." Thanks for your time, keep it real.

yooo.jpg

Autrailopithics- said:
I am probably one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet, since I drink like half a keg of beer a day, and I throw my cack in at least three ***** a night.

...Shane?

used44 said:
Autrailopithics- said:
I am probably one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet, since I drink like half a keg of beer a day, and I throw my cack in at least three ***** a night.

...Shane?

Haha. Shane does that to. As far as now i'm going to consider Shane cooler than you. Coming onto a forum, and trying to say you're cool just makes you look retarded.

You lose.

With all this coolness going around, you just know I'd have to join in.

dsc011969ht.jpg

Aquafresh Extreme Clean, bitch.

Bitch, no you didn't.

Crest may have something, sure, but you don't know clean unless it's extreme. Extreme Clean, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod