POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayyylllaa said:
For people who are replying to the people who are acting like losers.

If you ignore them, it will not mean that they win because they get the last word or w/e. It will mean that you break your connection with them and they will look real stupid talking into a line that isnt connected anywhere.

To the people who are acting like losers. People are going to get tired of you eventually, so I don't have anything else to say to you guys.

it don't work that way here, civilized world perhaps, but we're dealing with morons who don't have to fear an ass kicking

now to follow TNO's orders, is that an Aussie pic or one from your trip to canada kel?

50003.jpg

i like my jacket

Wow, that must be a popular way to photograph yourself when you are ugly, because I have a photo I took of myself like that on the 29th of the 7th in 2003.

116_1630.JPG

If you tilt your head and squint, Jared kinda looks like the contents of a colostomy bag.

awwww Katie the first and last pic are sooo cute! And you guys have matching pendants??

LOL Chris! hahahaha

Enigma said:
awwww Katie the first and last pic are sooo cute! And you guys have matching pendants??

=) thanks.. yea we used to have different color ones but we have the same ones now. Jared left today, im so sad.

slingblade1jj.jpg

I reckon that there's some purty hair, Enigma. Mm-hmm

I like them french fried potaters. Mm-hmm

This here's goin to be awkward if you've never seen Sling Blade, Mm-hmm =p

Nice hair, you must use volumizing shampoo for those strong like bull results!

Glenn, your friend looks like Rosario Dawson in that picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod