POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayyylllaa said:
wow creeeeeeeeeeeeeps

see this is what she thinks of you, this is what civilized people think of you

you all got lucky with bubble and dobby who enjoyed the attention, as perverted as it was, but enter a somewhat normal person, and you freak them the fuck out

walk down teh street talking about how you're going to spank it thinking of the people you walk by, see how far that gets you

this is why i avoid posting pictures of boobage of any sort :?

kayla - never mind BBK, hes a sexually deprived attention whore

and before any of you become chivalrous, I have the right to criticize, just ebcause they have tits and a cooch doesn't exempt them from being criticized like the males

you wanna post a pic, wonderful, positng 80 and hounding every fucking comment is problematic however, and I don't want to hear anyone say they're innocent, they know god damn well what they;'re doing, fucking self esteem whores

take enigma, does she squish her tits together in low cut top and post pictures of herself in a bikini? no. she doesn't drag around looking for the little boost to her morning from some morracan kid squirting man juice at her screen, she posts pictures sensibly, like the guys do.. except rain..that's a different story

you all call shane an attention whore yet praise the people who put more of an effort into it than him

Enigma said:
this is why i avoid posting pictures of boobage of any sort :?

kayla - never mind BBK, hes a sexually deprived attention whore

Wow, I thought it was just a nice picture, nothing sexual about it.

but who is BBK?

sgizdf.jpg

like omg i look like so terrible in this pic teehee OMG leave comments you guys are so sweet i'll just wear a bra next time tee hee

Icepick said:
and before any of you become chivalrous, I have the right to criticize, just ebcause they have tits and a cooch doesn't exempt them from being criticized like the males

you wanna post a pic, wonderful, positng 80 and hounding every **** comment is problematic however, and I don't want to hear anyone say they're innocent, they know god damn well what they;'re doing, **** self esteem whores

take enigma, does she squish her tits together in low cut top and post pictures of herself in a bikini? no. she doesn't drag around looking for the little boost to her morning from some morracan kid squirting man juice at her screen, she posts pictures sensibly, like the guys do.. except rain..that's a different story

you all call shane an attention whore yet praise the people who put more of an effort into it than him

I don't think Kayla did any of that.

Nice angioplasty scar, by the way. ;)

OMG stop, you're just saying that, omg i'm never gonna post pics here again! except this one with my thong sticking out

its girls like heather and katie that set the womens right movement back, you want to stop being treated like property? than quite showing yourselfs off like you're on a display shelf

used44 said:
Icepick said:

you wanna post a pic, wonderful, positng 80 and hounding every **** comment is problematic however, and I don't want to hear anyone say they're innocent, they know god damn well what they;'re doing, **** self esteem whores

I don't think Kayla did any of that.

Nice angioplasty scar, by the way. ;)

i never mentioned kayla once... to my knowledge she's done nothing wrong

Icepick said:
i never mentioned kayla once... to my knowledge she's done nothing wrong

I assumed by 'they' and 'tits' and 'cooch' you meant all girls on here. I get what you mean though. Just don't lump them all together.

P.S. Where's that thong pic you promised? ;) :eek:

So I got this picture from a museum featuring the Bodies: The Exhibition.

Its an entire nervous system removed perfectly from the body.

efaa2504.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but thats pretty cool.

Nefro said:
So I got this picture from a museum featuring the Bodies: The Exhibition.

Its an entire nervous system removed perfectly from the body.

efaa2504.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but thats pretty cool.

OH I SAW THAT EXHIBITION! :D I saw it in Toronto I think....YES! At the science centre. Oooo I thought the body slice of the obese man was a little gross and all those little babies and the pregnant woman :( Soem of them were freaky to look at the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133