Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc04149.jpg

I have a headache, took this picture earlier today.
Sitting at home with a fever and super annoyed by the fact Empire total war does not work.
Also that Dawn of War 2 is not that fun. Next step? Downloading Trainz 2009 from Steam.

I tried aspirin, and I have been napping / sleeping.

Just got my new keyboard in the mail.
dsc04154.jpg

dsc04151.jpg

Family photo (Yeah I look like turd)

Played drinking game called 3man. basically it's a simple dice game, where whoever rolls a 2 and a 1 (i.e 3) becomes "3man" and has to wear glasses and drink a shot whenever a 3 is rolled...I got OWNED! :(

At first it was nothing 8)

Matt5.jpg

Matt3.jpg

Matt.jpg

Soon it started to hit me

Matt2.jpg

And finally the drunken picture where I get too close

Matt4.jpg

Here's one of me just before Ros and I went out somewhere. I *had* to rock the aviators for one picture, even if I do look like a total douche doing it.

DSCF4473.jpg

Pattison park where I asked my girlfriend to marry me. Not the same spot but close enough.
DSCN1186.jpg

My girlfriend's engagement ring. This was right after I asked her
DSCN1107.jpg

My future brother in law on Halloween.
DSCN1061.jpg

My Christmas tree right after I put it up. Then it fell , that piece of shit.
DSCN1067.jpg

My dog loves my cousin.
DSCN1078.jpg

Tylzen, MattAY and Lethean. I'm afriad you are all too hot to post pictures in this thread. Please refrain from posting pictures so that people like myself have more confidence in posting pics. :p

Longo_2_guns said:
Although Lethean needs to shave.
Not at all! I congratulate him on growing some fuzz. He no longer has a creepy babyface as seen in his wedding pictures.
I approve.
WickedLiquid said:
Tylzen, MattAY and Lethean. I'm afriad you are all too hot to post pictures in this thread. Please refrain from posting pictures so that people like myself have more confidence in posting pics. :p
Do not listen to this man. These days, pictures of Tylzen, MattAY, and Lethean are the only reason why I feel motivated to visit these boards. :wink:

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Although Lethean needs to shave.
Not at all! I congratulate him on growing some fuzz. He no longer has a creepy babyface as seen in his wedding pictures.
I approve.

Haha thanks FTG ;).

I did shave yesterday though :(.

I go back and forth. I want a nice, clean shave sometimes but others I want some rugged man stubble. It helps me spread my seed!

Oh and Liquid, you have nothing to worry about here. I'm sure you look fine. Even if you didn't....Some of our posters don't fit into the mold of what people consider good looking - Some are over weight, some are excessively scrawny but we don't laugh. We can always find something nice to say about someone's appearance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133