Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethean said:
Pfft. We all know I'm the best looking guy here. The only ugly thing about me is my false arrogance.

I dunno, Tylzen and Mattay are pretty high up there in my heterosexual man-crush eyes. haha

Now now guys, MattAy and Tylzen are both good (if i was gay i would kiss MattAY 8) Lmao) But can they protect you ladies? Well introducing a person who can Me with my TMNT Boxing glove, i'll be sure to protect you if there was a shooter lol.
BOXER.jpg

On second thought, if you're able to run faster than me (mostly everyone can) then you ladies are good to go...I'll be the human sacrifice lol

UghRochester said:
Now now guys, MattAy and Tylzen are both good (if i was gay i would kiss MattAY 8) Lmao) But can they protect you ladies? Well introducing a person who can Me with my TMNT Boxing glove, i'll be sure to protect you if there was a shooter lol.
BOXER.jpg

On second thought, if you're able to run faster than me (mostly everyone can) then you ladies are good to go...I'll be the human sacrifice lol

Roch, you're awesomeness just jumped 100 points in my eyes. That is one truly badass picture.

However I still don't have a man crush on you. Or that Canadian schmuck.

Urban however...

You guys all remind me of guys that look like girls that look like guys. However, I don't have that many man-crushes on you. Partly due to the worry about how all of your man-crushes towards me are missing the man part.

This little discussion warrants its own topic, I say. Let's hold a GR man pageant! :D
I even have an idea! You all send me sexy photos of yourselves, and after I'm done fapping, I could post a poll for all of GR to vote for who is sexiest. Included in the poll would be the pictures so that we all can judge fairly.
It'll go down in history as the gayest topic to ever grace GR! Who's down? :twisted:

sounds like you've been listening to blur!

"girls who like boys who like boys, to be girls, who do girls like theyre boys, and do boys like theyre girls"

EDIT: dammit FTG u posted in between!! However, a man competition is not needed. In my eyes, you're all winners.

...i wanna bang you.

Longo_2_guns said:
You guys all remind me of guys that look like girls that look like guys. However, I don't have that many man-crushes on you. Partly due to the worry about how all of your man-crushes towards me are missing the man part.

If I look like a girl that looks like a guy then you just straight out look like a little bitch.

I just thought of an ace plan! I suppose it's kind of redundant for people who already have moustaches (Used and Mod-Chip, and Stal if he shaved). But can we all grow tashes and post pics?! We can have a competition for the mightiest tash...we'll call it:

THE GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO A MIGHTY MOUSTACHE.

you know you want to, because let's face it...a moustache is mighty.

Lethean said:
Longo_2_guns said:

If I look like a girl that looks like a guy then you just straight out look like a little b****.
It's fairly obvious that your softly masculine face has had a double sex change.

Lethean said:
Pfft. We all know I'm the best looking guy here. The only ugly thing about me is my false arrogance.

and your abnormally shaped penis. but I'm not supposed to talk about that. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133