Post Your Pics 2012

That game looks awesome, but the rules are overly complicated and not intuitive. My friends and I house ruled the crap out of it.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Did you get to see Matt Cain's perfect game?
I haven't been to a game since last summer and it was Dodgers and Padres I think.
I mean, did you watch it on TV or anything?

And yeah, that looks like it would be fun. I think I need to get a copy of that.

It's just as complicated as any non-Silver Line Fantasy Flight board game...which is to say, yes, it is fairly complicated.

Each player plays a super hero squad and controls the arch of the team next to him. It's fun, but needlessly over complicated.

Thanks guys, the falls were beautiful. Best place to take a date if you live in the close by.

Yes, yes...bumping this thread. This was with my district manager, Rod, on the left and the owner of my McDonald's, Paul, on the right.
535032_496902943669723_1566351395_n.jpg
Everyone is dressed up, I show up like that, because I'm a boss.

Haha, the t-shirt is the icing on the cake there.

What was the occasion? Did you sell your 10,000th happy meal?

Ugh, someone must have mentioned it to you before but you have an uncanny resemblance to Nick Frost.

NFrost_GL_7jan11_pa_b.jpg

You should totally adopt a British accent.

What the hell? Never been told about the resemblance. I always liked him in Shaun of the Dead.
Also, MattAY, it was a "picnic" they have annually to give thanks to all the employees that's been there three or more years. I've been employed for McDonald's for five years. I'm the maintenance guy at our McDonald's and I basically do what I want as long as I get my work done. Our restaurant isn't opened 24 hours, so when the closers leave, I'm there by myself

I quoted the word "picnic," because that's what they call it. A better word for the occasion is "banquet," but...

Haha, never noticed that! Although Nick grew his hair recently (since Paul anyway), so that might be why it's a recent observation.

Wait, so the occasion is you get free McDonalds?...After being alone as the maintenance guy all year for 5 years, and having food breaks of what I imagine consist of...free McDonalds?

....To be fair, I'd take it.

I realise too that I haven't had my picture taken for ages. I dont have anything to show you guys - my life is fucking boring.

MattAY said:
Haha, never noticed that! Although Nick grew his hair recently (since Paul anyway), so that might be why it's a recent observation.

Wait, so the occasion is you get free McDonalds?...After being alone as the maintenance guy all year for 5 years, and having food breaks of what I imagine consist of...free McDonalds?

I realise too that I haven't had my picture taken for ages. I dont have anything to show you guys - my life is f****** boring.
You read only parts of what I've said, didn't you? Let's break them down into simple parts.

1. This picture was taken at a banquet. Anyone who has been working for this McDonald's franchise for three years is able to go to this banquet.
2. The banquet isn't at a McDonald's. It's at a lobby of some fancy place. We didn't eat McDonald's there either.
3. I've been working at McDonald's for five years. I started as a simple crew and now I'm a maintenance guy. I been a maintenance guy for the last 2 years.
4. Our franchise has McDonald's that closes during the night. Not all of the McDonald's under Tri-County Management is open 24 hours. That said, I'm there by myself when everyone leaves, because I clean the place.
5. Depending on how I feel, I could get an employee meal that is free for the night I work. I'm supposed to have the other employees put my order in, but I do it myself, because like I said...I'm the boss. I don't steal food, because we got cameras.

Quite frankly, our McDonald's is fucking horrible. Statistics show McDonald's has the most health violations and I can see why. Before I did maintenance for our McDonald's, there was fucking mice running around the floor. Sometimes they would be out in the dining room. It was that horrible. Now We have a new head manager and I'm maintenance. Every now and then I'll see a cockroach, which is still pretty bad. So, until the place is 100% clean and sanitary, I consider myself a maintenance guy in training.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

I realise too that I haven't had my picture taken for ages. I dont have anything to show you guys - my life is f****** boring.
You read only parts of what I've said, didn't you? Let's break them down into simple parts.

1. This picture was taken at a banquet. Anyone who has been working for this McDonald's franchise for three years is able to go to this banquet.
2. The banquet isn't at a McDonald's. It's at a lobby of some fancy place. We didn't eat McDonald's there either.
3. I've been working at McDonald's for five years. I started as a simple crew and now I'm a maintenance guy. I been a maintenance guy for the last 2 years.
4. Our franchise has McDonald's that closes during the night. Not all of the McDonald's under Tri-County Management is open 24 hours. That said, I'm there by myself when everyone leaves, because I clean the place.
5. Depending on how I feel, I could get an employee meal that is free for the night I work. I'm supposed to have the other employees put my order in, but I do it myself, because like I said...I'm the boss. I don't steal food, because we got cameras.

Quite frankly, our McDonald's is f****** horrible. Statistics show McDonald's has the most health violations and I can see why. Before I did maintenance for our McDonald's, there was f****** mice running around the floor. Sometimes they would be out in the dining room. It was that horrible. Now We have a new head manager and I'm maintenance. Every now and then I'll see a cockroach, which is still pretty bad. So, until the place is 100% clean and sanitary, I consider myself a maintenance guy in training.

i love how your broken down simpler version was twice as long as the original version xD

Noah wasn't sure what to think of this experience. Mrs. v2 in the background.
0628121730.jpg

Cooper flying a plane...you know...like he do.
0628121709.jpg

The boys and me, enjoying the College World Series Home Run Derby
474.jpg
CWS HR

Champ
480.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member