Picking games to travel with

Got a few options for what to haul with me south for Christmas. I'm wondering what to take though since I can't exactly pack up everything. My first choice, to be decided by you (determined by the responses until my next choice) is:
oGvoR.jpg

Xbox 360
Or
7301076986564054.JPG

PS3?

All you need is a laptop. Go spend $20 at GoG, pick yourself up some classics. Get ePSXe and bring along/download some PS1 games.

And you're set. No need to lug around big, energy-eating consoles. If you absolutely must take one, is your 360 slim? If not, the wi-fi in the PS3 might come in handy.

Well, you can get a wireless adapter for your Xbox 360. I like my PS3. It's the ultra slim version CECH 4000 series
CECH-4000-Series-Sony-Playstation-3-New-Version.jpg

Small and very light. I dislike the way the disc tray opens. I can see how it would break very easily.

Anyways, I would just bring my laptop. I don't play video games while I'm around my family.

Its not the consoles... it is the games dan.

The question should be what sort of holiday do you want?

Do you want to be the loner "gamer" freak in the corner that will end up at the kid table.

or

Do you want to be the life of the party by bringing awesome games to share with everyone.

I don't think I'll find myself in any parties though. I think I'm going with PS3, unless the very next post continues to argue 360. Then I'm split.

Good time to try to 100% a game, or trophy hunt. Bring something like Red Dead (and whichever console you prefer it on) and get to work.

I've got 1000+ on that one on 360, so I could go for the platinum on PS3.

Alright, I'm taking my PS3 and I'm taking Red Dead Redemption. What other games should I take.

Wait, let me guess. Longo would say:
Longo_2_guns said:
Dark Souls
OK and Dark Souls, what else?

You could always help me out in Uncharted 2 or 3. I downloaded Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, want yo ass kicked, nigga?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod