Philip Seymour Hoffman

Green_Lantern said:
Also if you relapse after going to rehab your tolerance for the drug isn't as high as it used to be and most people will just go back to their old dosage so their body can't handle it.
Which is what happened to my friend, yeah.

God, fuck heroin.

I think I'll do a marathon of the movies he's in, get a few friends over.

There's obviously Capote, and Big Lebowski. I could also throw Twister in there, Talented Mr Ripley... and Boogie Nights.

That's that mattress man:(

Addiction is a horrible disease. Susceptibility to it is a characteristic anyone can have, like brown hair. Life's crazy, a certain perspective is all it takes to turn potential addicts into addicts, and then it's just a really sad, ultimately inescapable, physiological problem. He didn't do heroin because he was rich and famous, and he's not a dumb person because he could afford it. It definitely sucks that he had kids. The thing is, some people have a problem being happy in romantic situations and are always looking for the next thing and that's their problem and they go around breaking heart after heart and don't find happiness. Other people have serious trouble sleeping and they generally get very little sleep and are kind of cranky and low-energy a lot of the time and that's their problem. Philip Seymour Hoffman had a problem that often ends in death and judgment, and that sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod