Philip Seymour Hoffman

Oh man, that's a bummer! I like this guy.

July 23 1967 - February 2nd 2014
Rest In Peace Philip Seymour Hoffman

I'm gonna sound like a complete dick saying this but even though he was a good actor wouldn't you think hey I think this might be too much heroin I might die o well its worth the risk.

He is a good actor but I am getting real sick and tired of famous rich people dying from overdoses/stupidity

Oh I totally forgot he was in Punch Drunk Love. Even though Hoffman is hardly in it i'll see it again because I love that movie.

But it always makes me sad to see how amazing Adam Sandler is knowing he squandered his talent as a dramatic actor to spew out shit comedies every year since Funny People.

Gunner37 said:
I'm gonna sound like a complete dick saying this but even though he was a good actor wouldn't you think hey I think this might be too much heroin I might die o well its worth the risk.

He is a good actor but I am getting real sick and tired of famous rich people dying from overdoses/stupidity

I might sound like a bigger dick when I disclose that my thoughts on it are "wow heroin must feel fucking awesome." I mean how many talented people has heroin taken and destroyed despite the fact that everyone knows it can end your life. It's not just homeless junkies it takes but some of the most talented artists and people we have ever seen.

WickedLiquid said:
But it always makes me sad to see how amazing Adam Sandler is knowing he squandered his talent as a dramatic actor to spew out shit comedies every year since Funny People.

I'm sure spewing out his shit comedies with his buddies is what makes him happy, though I agree. Has so much more potential. But if hes happy what can ya do.

Raindrops!
sandy,%20raindance.jpg

daverabbit said:
I might sound like a bigger dick when I disclose that my thoughts on it are "wow heroin must feel fucking awesome." I mean how many talented people has heroin taken and destroyed despite the fact that everyone knows it can end your life. It's not just homeless junkies it takes but some of the most talented artists and people we have ever seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

From what I've heard, this is the best explanation of what it does.

I've personally lost a childhood friend due to heroin, and I know it's nothing I would ever want to try.

Longo_2_guns said:

Reports are saying he had enough in his room for a nice looooonnngggg vacation. If he did all those bags and didn't die - what would he look like after?

Also, anyone know of any movies he had been in while on binging or was he an in-between movies kind of partier?

Longo_2_guns said:
daverabbit said:

I've personally lost a childhood friend due to heroin, and I know it's nothing I would ever want to try.

Also if you relapse after going to rehab your tolerance for the drug isn't as high as it used to be and most people will just go back to their old dosage so their body can't handle it.

I liked him in The Big Labowski. I should check out his other movies list.

http://rt.com/usa/lethal-heroin-seymour-hoffman-592/

"law enforcement agencies have spent the last month pursuing batches of heroin laced with fentanyl – a powerful painkiller – that have been deemed responsible for dozens of deaths in multiple states. .........
Fentanyl is approximately 80 times more powerful than morphine and “hundreds of times more potent than heroin,â€

I heard on NPR that he'll still be appearing in the remaining two Hunger Games movies, plus some indie films which means he'll be on screen up to four years after his death.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod