R.I.P

Driving drunk is irrelevant to this crash.

It's more about the fact that he was traveling in excess of 160 feet / second in a vehicle specifically designed to be lightweight. Yes, being drunk wouldn't help that, but as soon as you enter the 100mph+ territory the chances of surviving a car crash in a normal car are extremely low.

At least he left this world doing the same thing he loved to do on camera, with car parts up his ass

I have zero sympathy for him, he made a retarded decision, now live with it....errr.. you know what I mean

The only positive out of this is it was a single vehicle wreck

madster111 said:
Driving drunk is irrelevant to this crash.

It's more about the fact that he was traveling in excess of 160 feet / second in a vehicle specifically designed to be lightweight. Yes, being drunk wouldn't help that, but as soon as you enter the 100mph+ territory the chances of surviving a car crash in a normal car are extremely low.

No, no, no. It's not irrelevant. It only exponentially increase the dipshittery. Madster...are you trying to troll lately?

De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:
the news stations wouldnt want to blame it on drinking then find out he was under the legal limit.
It isn't hard to say he had been drinking, but they don't know if he was under the legal limit or that it was the cause of the crash.

hence be saying they dont want to blame it on drinking if he was under the legal limit lol...

it doesnt matter if you have 2 drinks 2 hours before you drive, which he could have had, though i doubt. but they dont know until the autopsy tells us.

schimmel said:
intoTheRain said:
schimmel said:
kingg5 said:
I haven't seen a topic on this but Jackass star Ryan Dunn died today in a car wreck.

I find it weird nobody's touched on the fact that it was a drunk driving car wreck. .

besides the 3 people before u.

except for the fact that they didn't say it was a drunk driving car wreck. Learn to read

rofl.. how does my post, and "fuck him for drinking and driving like a goon" not imply it was caused by drunk driving?

strong reading comprehension in this thread.

tumblr_ldfyoga5QH1qfs12po1_400_derp_collection-s400x344-134550-580.jpg

kingg5 said:
Some people are actually good drivers drunk. Kinda like i'm a master at gaming high.

You just think you're a good driver drunk because you're too fucking retarded to know better, anyone claiming they're a good drunk driver needs to be kneecapped publicly to send a message

Granted from the sounds of things you're not even old enough to see over the dashboard so I don't hold you accountable for how fucking stupid that sounded

I'm just saying no need to get offensive. I seen people drive pretty good drunk. Of course it wasn't in a porsche going over a 100mph. I'm personally scared shitless of driving since I almost got in a wreck. It's something that changes your entire out look on life. Since then hate being in speeding cars and people under the influence. But just cause I smoke makes me young? I'm not old but i'm not that young either. The point of the topic is to show respect for the dead and their families. Alot of people are getting off topic including me.

kingg5 said:
I'm just saying no need to get offensive. I seen people drive pretty good drunk. Of course it wasn't in a porsche going over a 100mph. I'm personally scared shitless of driving since I almost got in a wreck. It's something that changes your entire out look on life. Since then hate being in speeding cars and people under the influence. But just cause I smoke makes me young? I'm not old but i'm not that young either. The point of the topic is to show respect for the dead and their families. Alot of people are getting off topic including me.

It's not obvious your young because you smoke, you showcase it when you say things like "there's good drunk drivers" and actually believe it

Icepick said:
kingg5 said:

It's not obvious your young because you smoke, you showcase it when you say things like "there's good drunk drivers" and actually believe it
That was about to become my most favorite thing you've ever said, but you misspelled "you're". </3

I'm a good driven when i'm drunked, mainly because i just sit there doing a massive burnout and then my gearbox breaks and then i stay there.

I'm going to have to agree with Icepick here.

Drinking and driving is no good. Seriously, I don't give a shit if you drink or do drugs, but if you want to drink and drive I'll just beat you with a bat and call an ambulance and get rid of the risk of hurting someone else with your idiocy.

Wondering if this would've happened had he'd been under the influence of marijuana.
;dr - Smoking Marijuana and Driving is safer than Drinking and Driving. Who dares oppose me?!

By the way, it says he was twice over the legal limit. So I guess he's gettin' the bad rep.

MattAY said:
By the way, it says he was twice over the legal limit. So I guess he's gettin' the bad rep.
See, that wouldn't be so bad if he crawled home at 15mph.

The real problem comes from mixing getting completely smashed, and doing speeds that are hard to control and not likely to live from even when you're fully sober.

He was an idiot, but eh, can't do much about it. Hopefully now more dipshits will think before they drink and drive.

Also, the westboro baptist cult are going to protest his funeral.
I will bet anyone on here serious cash Bam will take a swing at and possibly kill some of the members.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod