R.I.P

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by kingg5, Jun 20, 2011.

1. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Driving drunk is irrelevant to this crash.

It's more about the fact that he was traveling in excess of 160 feet / second in a vehicle specifically designed to be lightweight. Yes, being drunk wouldn't help that, but as soon as you enter the 100mph+ territory the chances of surviving a car crash in a normal car are extremely low.

2. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

3. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

At least he left this world doing the same thing he loved to do on camera, with car parts up his ass

I have zero sympathy for him, he made a retarded decision, now live with it....errr.. you know what I mean

The only positive out of this is it was a single vehicle wreck

4. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

No, no, no. It's not irrelevant. It only exponentially increase the dipshittery. Madster...are you trying to troll lately?

5. intoTheRain

intoTheRain Regular

hence be saying they dont want to blame it on drinking if he was under the legal limit lol...

it doesnt matter if you have 2 drinks 2 hours before you drive, which he could have had, though i doubt. but they dont know until the autopsy tells us.

rofl.. how does my post, and "fuck him for drinking and driving like a goon" not imply it was caused by drunk driving?

strong reading comprehension in this thread.

6. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

7. kingg5

kingg5 Rookie

Some people are actually good drivers drunk. Kinda like i'm a master at gaming high.

8. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

You just think you're a good driver drunk because you're too fucking retarded to know better, anyone claiming they're a good drunk driver needs to be kneecapped publicly to send a message

Granted from the sounds of things you're not even old enough to see over the dashboard so I don't hold you accountable for how fucking stupid that sounded

9. danielrbischoff

Fallout 3 is a pretty cool game to play while you're high. And then you can get high on chems in the game... so meta.

10. kingg5

kingg5 Rookie

I'm just saying no need to get offensive. I seen people drive pretty good drunk. Of course it wasn't in a porsche going over a 100mph. I'm personally scared shitless of driving since I almost got in a wreck. It's something that changes your entire out look on life. Since then hate being in speeding cars and people under the influence. But just cause I smoke makes me young? I'm not old but i'm not that young either. The point of the topic is to show respect for the dead and their families. Alot of people are getting off topic including me.

11. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

It's not obvious your young because you smoke, you showcase it when you say things like "there's good drunk drivers" and actually believe it

12. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

That was about to become my most favorite thing you've ever said, but you misspelled "you're". </3

13. danielrbischoff

Grammar destroying friendships, one mistake at a time. This thread is officially derailed.

14. madster111

madster111 Rookie

I'm a good driven when i'm drunked, mainly because i just sit there doing a massive burnout and then my gearbox breaks and then i stay there.

15. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm going to have to agree with Icepick here.

Drinking and driving is no good. Seriously, I don't give a shit if you drink or do drugs, but if you want to drink and drive I'll just beat you with a bat and call an ambulance and get rid of the risk of hurting someone else with your idiocy.

16. madster111

madster111 Rookie

One of my work mates once drove home drunk.

In reverse.

For 6km.

17. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

Wondering if this would've happened had he'd been under the influence of marijuana.
    ;dr - Smoking Marijuana and Driving is safer than Drinking and Driving. Who dares oppose me?!

18. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

By the way, it says he was twice over the legal limit. So I guess he's gettin' the bad rep.

19. madster111

madster111 Rookie

See, that wouldn't be so bad if he crawled home at 15mph.

The real problem comes from mixing getting completely smashed, and doing speeds that are hard to control and not likely to live from even when you're fully sober.

He was an idiot, but eh, can't do much about it. Hopefully now more dipshits will think before they drink and drive.

Also, the westboro baptist cult are going to protest his funeral.
    I will bet anyone on here serious cash Bam will take a swing at and possibly kill some of the members.

20. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

And it'll get included in Jackass 4.