R.I.P

kingg5

Rookie
I haven't seen a topic on this but Jackass star Ryan Dunn died today in a car wreck. Always thought he'd go out in a stunt R.I.P.

Couldn't you picked a better topic name?

Ryan Dunn
June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011
R.I.P

"I'll always remember him as the dude who used his penis to hit that ping pong ball away... in theater... and in 3d!... or was that the other dude with the beard?"
Lien

Bummer. Car crashes are sad. I always thought he was a funny guy who "got it" more than most of the other guys related to Jackass.

Fuck him for drinking and driving and driving like a goon, though.

I wonder how his conversation with Randy Savage will be like...
Anyways, bummer man. Just saw him and Steve-O on Minute to Win it last week.

Damn, that sucks. No doubt we'll see a commemoration to his death in Jackass 4. "car VS penis"

RIP

RIP to the guy he murdered in the passenger seat and both sets of family and friends. Sucks he had to get in the car with an idiot that had been drinking.

The guy ruined a lot of lives by being a jackass, sucks hes the only one that gets any recognition.

used44 said:
Bummer. Car crashes are sad. I always thought he was a funny guy who "got it" more than most of the other guys related to Jackass.

f*** him for drinking and driving and driving like a goon, though.

kingg5 said:
I haven't seen a topic on this but Jackass star Ryan Dunn died today in a car wreck.

I find it weird nobody's touched on the fact that it was a drunk driving car wreck. Ryan and his two friends were plastered when the crash happened, he had posted pictures of them being that drunk on Twitter about an hour before, so yeah, it's sad to see him go, but he WAS driving drunk...

schimmel said:
I find it weird nobody's touched on the fact that it was a drunk driving car wreck.
I hope you're not talking about us. >_>

If you're talking about the news, it's because they're all maggots.

schimmel said:
kingg5 said:
I haven't seen a topic on this but Jackass star Ryan Dunn died today in a car wreck.

I find it weird nobody's touched on the fact that it was a drunk driving car wreck. .

besides the 3 people before u.

anyway, if you're talking about the news, its because there are currently conflicting reports, and no autopsy results yet.

some say he was hammered, some say he just had a few.

the news stations wouldnt want to blame it on drinking then find out he was under the legal limit.

intoTheRain said:
the news stations wouldnt want to blame it on drinking then find out he was under the legal limit.
It isn't hard to say he had been drinking, but they don't know if he was under the legal limit or that it was the cause of the crash.

Considering all the crap they've done on Jackass it doesn't shock me that he was wasted behind the wheel.

Still sad though.

LinksOcarina said:
drinking or not, it still sucks.

it sucks for the family, not for dunn himself. if you drink and drive, you deserve anything and everything that comes your way.

intoTheRain said:
schimmel said:
kingg5 said:

I find it weird nobody's touched on the fact that it was a drunk driving car wreck. .

besides the 3 people before u.

except for the fact that they didn't say it was a drunk driving car wreck. Learn to read

I don't feel too bad for him. He was drinking and driving a porsche while going way too fast. Not to mention, he killed the passenger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle