Newest dumb lawsuit

I'm not fat but very tall. Sometimes it's to my disadvantage when Nelson from The Simpsons laughs at you for driving a car way too small.

But you don't see my suing Nelson now do you!

I've never been to a White Castle, or even seen one. But I've had those White Castle frozen sliders and they're hilarious.

used44 said:
I've never been to a White Castle, or even seen one. But I've had those White Castle frozen sliders and they're hilarious.

Isn't everything frozen in alaska?

Do you guys have frozen isles in the grocery store, or do you all just go outside for it? Seems like a money saver.

I know a girl up there. I want a second opinion on this so Alaska! Get it? I'LL-ASK-'ER! hahaha..... aaaa... *ahem*... I have nothing more to add to this thread.

It's Alask-UH.

What makes people pronounce words that end in "A" as "er"? Is it brain tumors? I'm guessing brain tumors...

tinymhg said:
Just two words: Scrolls lawsuit!

As much as I like Bethesda that lawsuit is dumb as shit, I agree.

How about all those Apple vs. Samsung and vice versa cases flying around currently? Europe is a legal battleground at the moment.

Samsung launched a countersuit here in the Netherlands stating that Apple uses Samsung's 3G technology in their iPad's and iPhone's without paying for license fees. Samsung now demands 1 million Euros (1.35 million USD) per sold unit using Samsung's tech without a license.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod