Newest dumb lawsuit

The pic made me laugh sooooo hard...
11.1n017.toofat1.C--300x300.jpg

Maybe he should stop being a fatass then he wouldn't have to worry about it...

Not eating at places like White Castle would help that.

Haha! He'll clock out soon enough. 64 and eating that shit regularly? - It cant be long now!

This guy is stupid times 3.

1. He's a massive tub of lard.

2. He wants to sue a restaurant because he's fat.

3. He likes White Castles.

De-Ting said:
3. He likes White Castles.

I never understood why people like White Castle... Maybe it's because I didn't have one in my college town so my drunken late night food was always taco bell or Wendy's.

In his defence, fat guys are the #1 customers at fast food restaurants and are pretty much hooked on all the additives added to fast food burgers that make them addictive. So they really should cater to those who have a little more to love.

....or he could start exercising and eat more salads and less hamburgers if he wants to live another 10 years... I wonder if he smokes too? :shock:

On the other hand, you ever sit at a restaurant booth where the table is too far from the bench seat? Fuck that's annoying.

Rakon said:
I find it amusing to mock this man's misfortune/stupidity

and white castle rocks as well. I sort of agree with the man a bit, a rather buff or tall person also would find a white castle booth uncomfortable, they need some chairs.

used44 said:
On the other hand, you ever sit at a restaurant booth where the table is too far from the bench seat? Fuck that's annoying.

Or if the table is much higher than the seats. Makes you feel so small and uncomfortable.

WickedLiquid said:
In his defence, fat guys are the #1 customers at fast food restaurants and are pretty much hooked on all the additives added to fast food burgers that make them addictive. So they really should cater to those who have a little more to love.

....or he could start exercising and eat more salads and less hamburgers if he wants to live another 10 years... I wonder if he smokes too? :shock:

I'm a bigger dude and I ain't hooked on fast food or additives. :lol:

Yeah but then you spill the hot McCoffee in your lap and we're back to square one.

Whatever happened to the saying, "Life isn't fair"?

Sometimes stuff sucks, get over it. I hate how litigious this stupid country can be sometimes.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Whatever happened to the saying, "Life isn't fair"?

Sometimes stuff sucks, get over it. I hate how litigious this stupid country can be sometimes.

That's exactly how I feel. I guess not everyone grew up with those values though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133