Name That Tune!

Ah, so I remember this game, way back in the day. Seeing as how nobody is doing it, and seeing as how there's other games for points going on, I feel like doing this.

Dont expect me to be on it constantly. I dont know how good Ted Wolff (He did it back in the day, right?) Did it, but i'm going to try my best...

You wont be able to cheat either..

Here's how it goes, one vote per person (per tune), and you CANT change it. Whoever gets it first gets a point.

You have to name what game it's from. This may be a hard one for some. Who knows ^.^

http://media.putfile.com/NameThatTune21

Also if someone gets it tonight, I probably wont be able to choose a second tune, i'm going to play AA.

(thanks for being the only one that actually tryed/played along :| )
[/quote]
Hey, I was just following your rules. I don't know the second one, however.

yorky said:
(thanks for being the only one that actually tryed/played along :| )
Hey, I was just following your rules. I don't know the second one, however.[/quote]

Teehee :D

Anyways...It's from a PC game. And it's online. I will give ya that, seeing as how you are playing!

I love ya Yorky.

The tune sounds familiar and about the only online game I've ever played is Diablo... This should mean... So with my unbelieveable deductive talent I can only say Diablo 2.

Propably not right... Those tunes all sound alike. RPG or RTS?

People werent really doing it, so I said screw it.

Yes it was Diablo 2

I quit if anyone wants to take my place as the host of this game feel free to PM me, or IM me.

I will give you the website to get the game songs from.

It's just so hard with the newer games you're using, but we are trying.
The classic tunes were instantly recognizable, where as a lot of the newer stuff sounds the same.
You're even using PC games...sheesh! I don't have the time to play all of these games :(

That's why I liked Ted's "Name that Classic Tune" topic, everyone could play.

Diablo 2? I was only playing console games then, I would've never of guessed Diablo 2 :cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod