Wraith of the Lich King opening CG

Solaris10

Rookie
Seriously, it is rare a CG will have any effect on me.... but yesterday....well..... after seeing the Wraith of the Lich King opening cinematic.....well I realised 3 things and I am sad:

1- When you hear Arthas's thoughts about his father....I felt really sad and depressed. Theranas wanted Arthas to be a powerful and just King.....instead he got killed by his son whom he cherished and loved with all his heart. Arthas is doing all his father told him to not do.

2- Now..... I really want to make Arthas pay for what he did but I won't be able to because he will take 40 level 80 to bring him down with full tier (because I don't even doubt blizzard will actually kill him) and because I have a life.... I will never be able to face him. And because of that....there will never be any Warcraft 4...........

Damn it.... I wanna kill Arthas...or free him if possible.

3- This expansion looks awesome but Blizzard is killing the Warcraft lore..... and that's why I intend to never buy a blizzard game again. Instead, I will rip them and play it for free.....

.... sorry just rambling but it IS true that the Warcraft franchise is going downhill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle