NAME THAT GAME

darn it! y'all right!
Was it the clown that made it too easy?

should of done "beneath a steel sky"...

I got a good one that no one will get. What was the only final fantasy to have a characted named "Cid" in it? If you get it right ill give you a candybar.

God, and to think those games have sold millions of copies... Im still waiting for Final Fantasy to introduce an original gaming concept...

Alright guys. There's a real old school game where you're a yellow dot, and you go through a maze eating other smaller dots while being chased by progressively faster multicolored ghosts. Anyone?

Well i was thinking of Pac-man but in that game the ghost turns blue and then you can eat them, So it can't be that game...

madster111 said:
no..worst game, ever made, is..HALO 2!!!.. (jks, please dont hurt me)

Scorpian, Go Get him.

SCORPIAN: YOU JERK H2 IS DA BEST GAME EVER COME OVER HERE N0000000Bs

This game is really only well known by those who play it. It started off on one of the first demos for the playstation, had a title or two there, moved to the first demo of PS2, had up to number 3 made on that, and it is now on the 360, however i dont know if its on the ps3. It involves giant mechs, that you build how you see fit, then go on -usually- timed missions to either destroy or protect something. The control scheme, like many mech games, is different and could be considered confusing, or shitty.

Guesses?

Uver said:
This game is really only well known by those who play it. It started off on one of the first demos for the playstation, had a title or two there, moved to the first demo of PS2, had up to number 3 made on that, and it is now on the 360, however i dont know if its on the ps3. It involves giant mechs, that you build how you see fit, then go on -usually- timed missions to either destroy or protect something. The control scheme, like many mech games, is different and could be considered confusing, or shitty.

Guesses?

Armored core? :)

keepithowitis said:
Jeez, I'm still surprised you guys got Pac-Man.
actualley boring man said DONKEY KONG and the other guy was still guessin..

Alright guys I got one. this game You Are a SPACE...um... engineer that um.. went to a ring planet to fight... um.... um.... a flood of insects... and to defeat them you gotta.... um... jump on their heads ya ya... you must get the... um... Master sword to kill the end boss at the castle of ROODPART and inside you fall in a trap door <-- and... um... well to much spoilers GUESS!!!!

I watch too much american dad...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod