NAME THAT GAME

Here's one. You play the role of a janitor who saves the universe. There are six games in the series. Half the fun in playing the game was dying in humorous ways. In fact, I can't remember a time when I last enjoyed dying and having to go back to a saved game.

Guess.jpg

Guess.

atari 2600, and it has a secret room that has all the creators names becuase it was made before game credits, but i dont know its name....

^That game you are thinking of would be called adventure, and it's not the one shown in masterchris' screenshot.

EDIT: Just realised i forgot to "guess", that's Night Stalker for the Intellivision 8)

-My turn: You are a renegade kickass soldier full clad in bright red armor and you help the resistance fight your former employees, evil corporate overlords who as of right now pretty much own the world. As a bonus hint this game features videos with live actors for the conversations.

The only game I can think of by origin is System Shock, but I've never played it. Seems like a decent guess though.

It actually hints to be set in the same universe as System Shock.

I tought this would be an easy one... No love for the classics here.

Should i just give out the answer and move on? :cry:

Alright guys heres another one

This game Is A great game and truly some of the reason to buy the MegaDrive (Sega genesis) in this game you are 2 brothers that are hired by this guy to test his security force (Or just regular thieves outside of america) the game has amazing sound and music and it has Coop (In the same screen setup like xenophobe)

Anyone guess, Its A favorite of mine

You win A cookie if you do Except if the winner is de-ting

Why do you have a problem with de-ting?!
And uhh, I might have one...The game was for genesis and had 1-2 (2 on co-op) players playing as coyboys, going from town to town/train/desert/other places, saving damsels in distress, avoiding bulls, and killing bosses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle