NAME THAT GAME

^It wouldn't be Blood Brothers, would it? It only fits some of your description, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I don't even know if it was ported to home consoles or not.

Nope! This is a whole western theme and in between levels you you would chase after a caravan with your horse and pick up power up thrown off of it

Uver said:
Why do you have a problem with de-ting?!
And uhh, I might have one...The game was for genesis and had 1-2 (2 on co-op) players playing as coyboys, going from town to town/train/desert/other places, saving damsels in distress, avoiding bulls, and killing bosses.

Sunset Raiders !!! Best...co-op...game...EVAH !!! The Genesis version is kinda of a stinker tough, a ton of things were cut down from the Arcade and SNES versions.

Since we are on a Genesis spree, here's another genesis game. On this platformer a new virtual reality video-game AI has gonne rogue and been kidnapping kids who couldn't beat the game, wich were all of them, by sucking their real counterparts into the game. The main character/ local arcade hero then decides to beat the AI into its own game to save the other kids.

The catch of this game are the several mask pick-ups that can transform you into all sorts of different creatures, each with unique abilities that can be used both to attack and to reach places that would onlyt be accessable with the abilities of the right transformation.

Here's an image clue. Name that game!:

lemmm4.jpg

Okay, one point for Tykk, I guess. Haha.

This one might be painfully easy, I'm not sure:

terfo3.jpg

Name That Game!

used44 said:
Okay, one point for Tykk, I guess. Haha.

This one might be painfully easy, I'm not sure:
Name That Game!

I posted the intro for this on the best intro ever thread a few days ago. :)

Wild Arms for the PSX.

Probably an easy one, but here it is.

Tykk said:
I posted the intro for this on the best intro ever thread a few days ago. :)

Oh, haha. Had I known that I probably wouldn't have made it so easy for you. :p

one of the greatest Strategy games of its time
contained cheats for the folowing things (that didnt belong in it's time space):
cobra cars that could quickly destroy whole bases
laser infantry
kings that could turn into laser infantry
and a useless naked guy

^Age of Empires... And you're supposed to name the last game before posting one of your own.

Welcome to GR btw.

EDIT: On a side note, i have no idea what affen's or used's trivias are. Affen's remind me of choplifter, but i know it is not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod