My mascot has a first name...

spartan317

Rookie
This is A Pipboy 3000.

PIPBOY.jpg

This dapper individual is named Vault Boy.

VaultBoy.jpg

Honestly, I thought this was a gaming website with dozens of Uber elite PC gamers that turn their 1337 little noses up at those of us who dare besmirch the good name of PC games of the past.

Seriously guys. This is a nigh unforgivable offense to gaming. Fallout and it's many many clones have contributed to the advance of RPG gaming and its modern predecessor exposed thousands of new gamers to the awesomeness that it was.
Granted the Capital Wasteland experience was an entirely linear one, it still has its good points and while highly divergent from the original it was an awesome monster.

I had to post something. It annoys me when I get corrected and yet something like this runs rampant.

[edit: by something I mean refering to the mascot as the most awesomest gift ever given in a forum *This is me kissing the proverbial boot of my mein fuhrer*]

The Truth will no longer stand idly by while those jezebels flaunt their cans at the roman public.

Twas a mini rant sir... Delete if you will... It had to be said.

I know exactly what you're trying to say, and I agree completely.

Also, learn the difference between a clip and a magazine, people! You don't put clips into a gun!

Frustrating isn't it Longo...

For the record...

The gray protrusion from the bottom of this M16 is a 30 round magazine, colloquially known as a Mag...
mag.jpg

This is a clip, from the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic collection...

Clip.jpg

Do We See A Difference?

Can I ask you who inspired you to make this topic? Who is the jerk that called Vault Boy Pipboy?!

I will personally ban him and throw him out!! (I'll ask Longo to).

Relax Dan... It wasn't you... Like I said you're mein leader.

WickedLiquid in the Goomba Stomp Matchups... I see it everywhere but when it started in GR I had to take a stand.

VIVA *LE* REVOLUCION!!! or however the mexi's call it

[Sorry Lantern]

I called him Pipboy because I specifically remembered Fallout 2 calling him that. Oh man, my memory isn't what it used to be.

I call him Vault-boy, because I was pretty sure it's Vault-boy. Also, I feel Dan Amrich's (Activision's blogger) Twitter profile picture looks like Vault-boy with a sword.
b20ba14b-c4d8-47a3-9731-e309a5278b75_reasonably_small.png

You know what I think it was? It was when you tried to download a map or something in Vault City then it got corrupted and said "Your Pipboy flipped you off" or something like that. It probably meant the pipboy itself was flipping me off while I thought it meant the mascot was flipping me off.

Mistakes have been made and they can be forgiven. We can't let the mistake turn into habit

Join the fight! Help keep GR accurate and not a bridge for trolls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod