My last topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrammarNaziCat.jpg

Felt it was appropriate.

Maybe he really is 19. I figure if he likes half life enough to call himself gman them he must've been at least 14 when it came out. So perhaps he's 19 pretending to be an 11 year old pretending to be 19? There's no way in hell an irish misspells his own background.

To GREEN_LANTERN Irish is not a basically forgotten language its a language in Ireland also in Scotland it's a real known language across the world

& if u want more detell about where im from just go to yahoo & type in Irish languages just FYI it's not a skirt it's a tilt & yes a love the sound of the band pipe but no i don't know how to play one

That is me in the picture just FYI good uh want to know more about me do u lade just go to you tube.com/user/Wskuller is all my favorite songs or just go to face book & search in Willett Daskull for more detells

StalfrosCC said:
He gets 10 points for his ninja edit of Longos post including the typo!
I saw that too, and laughed quiet hard.

And then i noticed he's trying to blame not being able to type or use any literacy on having ADHD.

Hey, gman, quick tip:
I have ADHD and OCD. Not to mention the Insomnia i'm suffering from right now (at 4:20am, with my last sleep being 2 nights ago), or the D/HAMI and (light) APD.

There is no excuse for how terribly you type, especially considering if you really WERE Irash, you would almost certainly have learned Englash the way it's meant to be done, instead of shit-tarded text/MSN speech that most 12/13 year olds use these days.

Coming home to see Gmans next crazy move in sucking just makes me laugh, and cheers me up after a rough day.

Thank you for being such a dumbass, Gman.

The fact that he ignored what i wrote makes me think i was right about everything. He's playing you all and he's good at it.

Is this guy for real? -_- I'm expecting it to be a gag like the one's Andy Kaufman pulls on his audiences.Otherwise, the stupid is strong with this one...

Most of you may laugh, but really, I'm sadden by this poor guy.
I mean, seriously, what if he saw you one day and scream your GR name and the poor kid was speaking with a lipse or something, what would you do then?
At that point I would realize I'm going to hell because I would look at him and laugh my ass off.
And by the way, he's a Ninja in training, you can still see his pict can't you?

UghRochester said:
Most of you may laugh, but really, I'm sadden by this poor guy.

At that point I would realize I'm going to hell because I would look at him and laugh my ass

That was a quick change of heart :p

TheDiesel said:
Wasn't his last post his first post in this thread?

I'm so confused.
If you scrolled up a little you'd see that is false.

You'd also see a very nazi kitty, or gato as I like to call them. <):{D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod