I cant believe my topic about a peace train was deleted when

Come on the peace train?

• OHHHHH YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, i'm busy at a ku klux klan meet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

malakian

Rookie
one in general had a big pic and was a racist joke, and was just closed and left there for all to read.

Come on you lunatics!

Racism's alright, but shall we let them see one about peace and a train? No, no better not...bit low brow...don't know what they might do. It'll be Virginia tech all over again. Think grand theft auto but with communism. It doesn't bear thinking about. Delete it!

Plus, now I don't get to see everyone congratulating me on my great uni results!

(Everyone jump up on the PEACE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!)

Congratulations! What did you actually get?

And Kopparberg is an amazing choice of beverage.

Yeah! I'm glad someone else appreciates how good it is! I got 2:1's and 1sts on 7 out of 8 modules, the other which was a 0 as i had to return home at one point in the semester as my granddad suffered four heart attacks. I was shown no leniency by the tit of a lecturer, so just said to him well i'll not be handing in shit then, you can lump it (a bit more eloquently). Luckily the other lecturers all saw his conduct as awful and apologized to me so that one is irrelevant and my average was not affected by it. The average was 2:1. I'm chuffed, as i didn't put in as much effort as i could and should have.

Yeah, but this was a protest 0. A protest 0 the other more senior lecturers agreed with, so they overruled it counting negatively towards me.

yeah im not sure who deleted that topic or why since I didn't see the whole thing, but I can say I am not for just disappearing topics like I am a Gestapo and your topic an unruly jew. I know your topic contained a huge picture but that picture itself could have easily been edited out by a mod. I would hope the mod who deleted your topic at least sent you a PM explaining the action.

I'll do that just as soon as the GR forums meet all my demands. Until then, back to pokemon red. Charmander isn't going to level himself up.

malakian said:
Yeah, but this was a protest 0. A protest 0 the other more senior lecturers agreed with, so they overruled it counting negatively towards me.

Ah I see. We can't do that but we have a similar thing were as long as we have some kind of evidence of something preventing us to work for a while then we get an extension. But we still have to finish it, if we fail one unit, we fail the whole damn thing. :( Grats on your results though, now is time for drinks.

Yeah, that's fair. An extension is what I asked for. The reason I gave him two fingers was that the twat refused, even though my granddad was near death. Unless I personally had a medical certificate and was ill myself he said I was getting no extension, and told me 'students had to learn to cope with the pressures of deadlines'. Tosser.

malakian said:
Yeah, that's fair. An extension is what I asked for. The reason I gave him two fingers was that the t*** refused, even though my granddad was near death. Unless I personally had a medical certificate and was ill myself he said I was getting no extension, and told me 'students had to learn to cope with the pressures of deadlines'. Tosser.

Even though any employer would have given you a week off to cope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle