My last topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman759

Rookie
About my lost topic What's up i have no idea what i was thinking when i wrot it it was retarded i know so if u read it just regard what i wrot i promise it won't happen again

We should take bets as to the age of Gman. I guess that he's 12.

He's definitely not a native english speaker, though. That's for sure.

So if u don't like what i wrot & u make fun of the way i type just remember it dose not bother me a the less it just shows how mush of a idiot u are so piss off.. hay Longo_2_guns just FYI im a 19 year old Irish speaker just look at my profile & then judge me

Gman759 said:
Hay Longo_2_guns

Im 19 belive it or not i & im a Irash speaker not an english speaker yeat i try to make my words as smoll as possable so if u don't like it u can go suck ur mommas dick
No, no that's a lie. A pretty obvious one too.

Your profile pic shows that you're obviously under 16, and only someone age 10-15 would really care as much about violence as you do. Plus, anyone older, regardless of language, would still know proper grammar.

So you're either 12, or a gigantic idiot. Either way, you're a faggot.

You know it's easy to pretend to be younger on the internet because you were once the age you claim to be. It's nearly impossible to pretend to be older... This guy is living proof.

Guys, you dont get it...
He's making his words smoller...
He sounds like a G.
We should all love him.

I love idiots.

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing.
Long time ago.
Gone to Iraland apparently.
When will they ever learn?
... When will they ever learn?

Irash pride!

And i think i know why Gman is speaking liek tis: he's texting on the ipad! It's the first sign of the apocalypse!

$10 says its mitchy.

Dude how do you F*** up spelling Irish?!?
I don't know about Irish keyboards, but on mine the "I" and the "A" are no where close!

I gotta stop visiting the forum when I'm under the influence.
I tried to read your 1st statement and thought I was loosing my mind.

I had to seriously read it 3 times before I figured out you were speaking english.

UrbanMasque said:
I had to seriously read it 3 times before I figured out you were speaking english.
Really? I thought he was trying to type using the English language and failed miserably. This is what I get in my inbox by this unknown matter.
Gman759 said:
also what's a FAQ ? im seeing almost everyone has at less one & what douse it stand for FAT ASS QUEEN (R) something
Gman759 said:
hay man whats a form ? never heard of it man i know it sound retarded but i need more medals i look like a rookie

ttile%20lol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle