Mrs. Krabappel is no more.

Lien

Rookie
Marcia_Wallace.jpg

Marcia Wallace past away in the night of yesterday due to complication from her breast cancer she was diligently fighting for more then a decade and supportive of anyone who helped her through her struggle. Her first notable role was in the The Bob Newhart Show and various teen movies of the 80's but everyone today will always know her as the voice behind Bart Simpsons' ever discouraged teacher, Mrs.Krabappel. Her passing cause a huge blow to the moral of the simpsons cast with Yeardley Smith (lisa simpsons) quoted as saying "Heaven is now a much funnier place because of you, Marcia".

Behind her career, she was very influential in woman actors circles and was very supportive of gay rights and breast cancer awareness. Many young actresses today mourn her death as they all say she was one of their inspiration to start their acting career, some were personally mentored by her directly. She was a symbol for women seeking a path in showbiz and television as early as the 1970's. Personality wise, she was always humorous in real life and always refused to see the bad things in life while favoring optimism whenever she could.

In a not so relevant news, while it was rumored that an important Simpson character was going to die in an upcoming episode of the Simpsons, the creators assured us that Marcia Wallace's passing hasn't change a thing and wanted to let everyone know her passing was a surprise to everyone even though they were aware of her cancer condition. So in another word, it's not Edna.

Marcia Wallace
November 1, 1942 – October 25, 2013
R.I.P.

I know leave you with my favorite Mrs. Edna Krabappel quote:

"That night came the Honeymoon...."
Kids: Eeeeeew!
Edna: She's faking it!

Ha!

Bring back Mr. Bergstrom

Mr._Bergstrom.PNG

Or Marge, like when the teachers went on strike. Some sort of fun reference to past episodes.

THAT WAS LISA'S TEACHER!

Anyways, this sucks. RIP

Mrs. Krabappel: Seymour, you have to think of the children's future.
Seymour: Oh, Edna. We all know that these children HAVE no future.
[everyone stops and stares at Seymour]
Seymour: Prove me wrong, children. Prove me wrong.

Ned Flanders: Well, I guess this is a case where we'll have to agree to disagree.
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that.
Mrs. Krabappel: Neither do I.

Joey rom Aersosmith: Mrs. Krabappel, I really need my drumsticks.
Mrs. Krabappel: Come and get 'em...

Bart: You spent your whole life following orders. From your mother, the army, Superintendent Chalmers. For once in your life, stand up for yourself, man.
Principal Skinner: Okay, Bart.
Mrs. Krabappel: Let's go, Seymour.
Principal Skinner: Okay, Edna.

WickedLiquid said:
THAT WAS LISA'S TEACHER!

I knew somebody would say that. Let me just hit you with this: yeah, but still.

I just think some reference to past events from the prime seasons would be fun. Better than, heaven forbid, replacing the voice actress.

Longo_2_guns said:
Or they could just end the show.

Good luck with that. Simpsons has gone the way of SNL so we just need to accept it will never end. If they were able to continue without Phil Hartman they'll continue without her.

RIP, she did a great job as Krabappel.

If it weren't for you guys I'd never have known The Office was a thing. :|

And any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Edna

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133