Most retarded moment in videogaming

druglord said:
nah. The part when jill finds the leader of bravo team. The one guy you find before you fight the giant snake. He's whole speech, I laughed intil I cried.

Original or REbirth version? REbirth's was slightly longer and more silly. :)

LADIESCREVICE said:
WTH are you even doing playing video games? GTA is a cartoon world that doesn't take its self seriously. How realistic is it in Final Fantasy 7 when you cast spells on monsters? Or, how likely is it, that you would have zombies chase, and try to eat you, like they do in Resident Evil?

I think the most retarded moment in video gaming was when Link used a baton to open a door. Because really, how bloody likely is it, that a door would open at the simple sound of music.

Wait...is that...a double standard? omg i think it is.

[quote[WTH are you even doing playing video games? GTA is a cartoon world that doesn't take its self seriously. How realistic is it in Final Fantasy 7 when you cast spells on monsters? Or, how likely is it, that you would have zombies chase, and try to eat you, like they do in Resident Evil?[/quote]
With that logic, there's no reason to complain about anything.
Less obviously was my 'most retarded moment' wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. It was more of a build up to tell a less-epic story for 3)

I just found this, it's in Majoras Mask. It's after you beat the first temple and you must take the Deku Princess back to the Deku Palace by putting her in a small bottle. It's so stupid, she's the same size as Link and she fits in the bottle.

Boringman54 said:
I just found this, it's in Majoras Mask. It's after you beat the first temple and you must take the Deku Princess back to the Deku Palace by putting her in a small bottle. It's so stupid, she's the same size as Link and she fits in the bottle.
You put Pokemon in little balls.

Considering elements of fantasy and magic are used in the Zelda series its not so weird to see somebody shrunk down and carried in a bottle.

^True, but she doesn't use any magic to put herself into the bottle. You just scoop her up like you would with water or a fairy.

Odbarc said:
GTA again;
1) Running red lights and speeding on any road, and not a single cop cars.
2) Minor incidents such as tapping a police cruiser once and not getting a ticket but instead arrested.
3) Flying off the rooftops of a condemned building, landing on a crowd of people while spraying bullets to the people on the other side of the street without a license while drunk driving down a one way street. Then after the entire police force has been murdered and they call in the troops from another city to replace them, the same guy on the same killing spree shoots rockets and takes down helicopters then stealing any car from anyone while being watched by an entire news crew while being shot at by police only to not be recognizable by the same-color-paint-job your car just got for 200$ and you can walk away free. While that's all fun, the retarded part is that after an entire month of this happening every day, no one thinks to themselves to avoid this part of town or lock their car doors.[/b]
Or that perhaps its time to get the f*** out of this town?
This obviously a place thats going to hell, fast. Car doors would be the least of my worries. lol

Grey said:
druglord said:
nah. The part when jill finds the leader of bravo team. The one guy you find before you fight the giant snake. He's whole speech, I laughed intil I cried.

Original or REbirth version? REbirth's was slightly longer and more silly. :)

It's not just a poisonous snake, it's a MON-STERRR!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle