Most retarded moment in videogaming

Solaris10

Rookie
What do you think it sht emost retarded moment in videogaming history?

For me, it will always be the death of Cynthia in Silent hill 4:

***finds Claudia drowning in her own blood dying***

Henry: Are you okay?

WHAT DO YOU THINK GENIUS????

GTA again;
1) Running red lights and speeding on any road, and not a single cop cars.
2) Minor incidents such as tapping a police cruiser once and not getting a ticket but instead arrested.
3) Flying off the rooftops of a condemned building, landing on a crowd of people while spraying bullets to the people on the other side of the street without a license while drunk driving down a one way street. Then after the entire police force has been murdered and they call in the troops from another city to replace them, the same guy on the same killing spree shoots rockets and takes down helicopters then stealing any car from anyone while being watched by an entire news crew while being shot at by police only to not be recognizable by the same-color-paint-job your car just got for 200$ and you can walk away free. While that's all fun, the retarded part is that after an entire month of this happening every day, no one thinks to themselves to avoid this part of town or lock their car doors.[/b]

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Right before the first boss battle,
The boss is fighting this monk.
The monk is stabbed twice: one in the stomach and head.
The boss sets the monk on fire and throws the monk at you.

And your charcter checks the neck of the monk and asks " Are you okay? "

the voice acting in house of the dead 2!

OMG

"I am fully aware of what I am doing! can't you see! man created a sin, the original sin man is responisble to: to protect the life cycle!
I have created a being to rule over nature, to destroy and hate mankind.
This is the final battle!"

Lentium said:
"I am fully aware of what I am doing! can't you see! man created a sin, the original sin man is responisble to: to protect the life cycle!
I have created a being to rule over nature, to destroy and hate mankind.
This is the final battle!"
Sounds like Kingdom Hearts.

and I concur Eyebrows.

Ace Combat X on PSP:
you get blown up:
*controller* ''Grythus 1 got shot down!''
''Do you read me Grythus 1!?!?''
''Come in Grythus 1!''

That's about 3 seconds after he said you just got shot down.
WTF IS THAT?!?! if you get shot down, i HIGHLY doubt your in-plane radio would still work.

Then theres Portal..
there IS cake!
Therefore, THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!

malakian said:
Ocelot having an arm of liquid snake in mgs 2 which apparently can control him. Dumb.
Ocelot inherited the powers of a spirit medium from his father, but since he was never trained in it, he cannot control it.

Odbarc said:
GTA again;
1) Running red lights and speeding on any road, and not a single cop cars.
2) Minor incidents such as tapping a police cruiser once and not getting a ticket but instead arrested.
3) Flying off the rooftops of a condemned building, landing on a crowd of people while spraying bullets to the people on the other side of the street without a license while drunk driving down a one way street. Then after the entire police force has been murdered and they call in the troops from another city to replace them, the same guy on the same killing spree shoots rockets and takes down helicopters then stealing any car from anyone while being watched by an entire news crew while being shot at by police only to not be recognizable by the same-color-paint-job your car just got for 200$ and you can walk away free. While that's all fun, the retarded part is that after an entire month of this happening every day, no one thinks to themselves to avoid this part of town or lock their car doors.[/b]

WTH are you even doing playing video games? GTA is a cartoon world that doesn't take its self seriously. How realistic is it in Final Fantasy 7 when you cast spells on monsters? Or, how likely is it, that you would have zombies chase, and try to eat you, like they do in Resident Evil?

I think the most retarded moment in video gaming was when Link used a baton to open a door. Because really, how bloody likely is it, that a door would open at the simple sound of music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle