Most badass video game character?

LinksOcarina said:
Name me one other character who can stomp on turtles, goombas, shy guys and mushrooms with his ass?

Brick from Borderlands has a brother who's an Italian plumber...

I have to agree with Bretimus. Tommy Vercetti is pretty awesome.
I also have to agree with bomby. Wrex is definetly badass.
and, of course I agree with Hlallu. Marcus Fenix is quite rad.
My own contribution, though, would have to be either Brick or Ezio Auditore.

Now hold on just a second. Duke kills pig cops and aliens, has sex after that, has a theme song from Megadeth and says some on the best quotes in video-game history (I'll chop your head off and shit down your neck). What could be more badass than that?

29sdxy.gif

from Kung Fu (3rd level)

Bazooka56 said:
Now hold on just a second. Duke kills pig cops and aliens, has sex after that, has a theme song from Megadeth and says some on the best quotes in video-game history (I'll chop your head off and s*** down your neck). What could be more badass than that?

YOU SPELLED MEGADETH RIGHT!!! YEAH!!!! haha but Duke is a gnarly bad ass, plus I mean he gets more pussy than the crazy cat lady down the street.

WTF are you all talking about? As earlier stated, what could be more bad ass than a Bad Dude from Bad Dudes? I'm sure that if the game was made today it would be Bad Ass Dudes or Bad "monkey-fighting" Dudes.

Bad Dudes...they fight ninjas and eat burgers...and did I mention they saved the president.
Bad_Dudes2.jpg

arcade_bad_dudes.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod