Playstation, Nintendo, and Microsoft Main characters

b00m-br0z

Rookie
I saw a bulletin showing the characters of Nintendo, Microsoft, and Playstation. well everybody knows that Nintendo's character is Mario (Who I think is a very good choice) and for MIcrosoft is Mater chief from Halo (He's also very cool still I never played Halo) and for the point, supposedly Playstation character was Kratos from God of war so I thinked "Yo, this character beats up all of the others" till the guy said that Playstation have changed it to the Little big planet guy..... Playstation blow it right there lulz

If I'd be in charge of Playstation I'd put Solid Snake as a main character. Other choices would be:

- Kratos
- Sackboy
- Ratchet
- Spyro
- Jax

I think this list is now better after the edit. :D But my ground still stand with Solid. :)

Sony's had a good variety of mascots.

PSX: Crash Bandicoot / Spyro the Dragon
PS2: Jak & Daxter / Ratchet & Clank
PS3: I think we can all agree on Sackboy or Nate Drake, thought Ratchet & Clank and possibly Jak & Daxter are still good too.

De-Ting said:

PS3: I think we can all agree on Sackboy or Nate Drake, thought Ratchet & Clank and possibly Jak & Daxter are still good too.

God damn it, I knew I forgot someone! Thanks for the heads up about Nate!

I guess in my world it would be a battle betwen Solid Snake and Nate Drake.

Gee, it rhymes even! Coincidence? Can't be!

Kijan said:
Gosh darn it, I knew I forgot someone! Thanks for the heads up about Nate!

I guess in my world it would be a battle between Solid Snake and Nate Drake.

Gee, it rhymes even! Coincidence? Can't be!
Nate Draaaaaaake is solely exclusive though, whereas Snaaaaaaaaaake has been to other consoles. So Nate's my man.

Kijan said:
If I'd be in charge of Playstation I'd put Solid Snake as a main character. Other choices would be:

- Kratos
- Sackboy
- Auron (fanboy ahoy!)
- Sephiroth
- Cloud
- the main character of Shadow of the Colossus which I forgot
- and many others

Half of these aren't even a sony brand, so they can't be the mascot for the system.

I always saw the mascot as Ratchet, Jak, Daxter and Sly Cooper combined, but thats me.

LinksOcarina said:
Kijan said:

- Kratos
- Sackboy
- Auron (fanboy ahoy!)
- Sephiroth
- Cloud
- the main character of Shadow of the Colossus which I forgot
- and many others

Half of these aren't even a sony brand, so they can't be the mascot for the system.

I always saw the mascot as Ratchet, Jak, Daxter and Sly Cooper combined, but thats me.

Ahhh ... only exclusives allowed? Seems I'll have to redo my list a bit. :)

De-Ting said:

Seriously, why does everyone call the ps1 the psx?

AMANIAC said:
De-Ting said:

Because that's what it was originally?

De-Ting said:
AMANIAC said:
De-Ting said:

Because that's what it was originally?

I thought it was called the PlayStation, originally.

Mario isn't Nintendo's only mascot. They've also got:
-Link
-Samus
-Donkey Kong
-Fox

There's many others but those would probably be the main ones, with Mario, Link and Samus being their main main ones.

Lara Croft was a Playstation mascot, back in the day. It's a shame how she's ended up really, unlike Mario.

PieTunes said:
Lara Croft was a Playstation mascot, back in the day. It's a shame how she's ended up really, unlike Mario.
Nintendo transformed Mario into a cocky bastard. I hate him.

De-Ting said:
PieTunes said:
Nintendo transformed Mario into a cocky b******. I hate him.

I'm just glad they didn't... enhance him cosmetically.

Boringman54 said:
At least Link and Samus are still awesome.
Samus is cool, and Link is okay considering he's been doing the same fucking adventure over and over for 10 fucking years. I mean, seriously, do something different.

I would say that Sackboy would be Playstation's mascot, because when people think of PS3, they think of LBP (or at least Sony would hope so)

I would but Ratchet & Clank or Nate Drake as second choices.

Also, Master Chief isn't the only possible Microsoft mascot. I'd say Marcus Fenix is a good one, as well as the Fable guy.

I think that Sack-Boy should be the mascot for Sony, mainly because I think of him as the most marketable character for the Playstation 3.

I don't understand why everyone on this forum thinks that Nathan Drake should be the mascot. Drake's Fortune isn't the PS3s biggest game and Drake isn't really that recognizable of a character on the same level of....say..Kratos or Solid Snake. Speaking of Solid Snake, he's pretty recongnizable as a mascot, but he really can't become one, considering that the Metal Gear Solid games aren't published by Sony, as well as the fact that they appeared on other consoles than those made by Sony.

Also, I miss Crash Bandicoot being Sony's (unofficial) mascot.......and Crash Bandicoot games being developed by Naughty Dog altogether.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod