Michael Jackson is dead!

Say a prayer for MJ?

• You betcha! OWWW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *solemnly release a white dove*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is definitely the fastest growing thread I've seen in a while, and for good reason.

I'm a huge MJ fan, and this news was the most shocking thing since the ending of the Sixth Sense. He was an amazing musician and one of the greatest performers of all time. Too bad I never got to see him live :(

RIP Michael Jackson

I am one of the many who grew up listening to his music on radio and watching music videos on TV. "Bad" and "Smooth Crimiinal" videos are still one my favorites, even today they look so damn cool and timeless. And songs like "Human Nature" or "Man in the Mirror" are greatest examples of perfect ballads with incredible melodies.
He was just as big as Freddie Mercury, John Lennon or Elvis Presley.
Only 3 major pop stars are left now - Madonna, McCartney and Prince. If they go, then you could really say that the pop music as we know it is officially dead. Jackson took the half, they will take the rest.

I really couldn't care less. He was a messed up rich guy who liked to touch children, i think I'll mourn other deaths.

messed up, yes, but touched little boys? hmm.. have you seen some of these families who sued MJ?...for Millions?? If we're going to judge a book by it's cover then why not these families?
Just saying, they seemed ready to exploit Jackson and his naivete from the jump off.

I think "the little boys" was a joke we allowed to continue because, you know, that's what we do (e.g. Britney Spears). Looking back on it now it's pretty transparent these familes were trying to exploit an easy, soft target (who happened to be a billionaire).

The dude was small, the performer was large. And we can't understand that, so it's easy to say what we like. Anyways, a final mea culpa if you will, reports are he left the 200 or so Beatles song catalog to Paul McCartney (who he actually outbid for the rights) in his will.

Paul, George, Ringo, and John are definitely on that list.

www.spinner.com/2009/01/06/jackson-leav ... y-in-will/

Chris_Crime said:
Anyways, a final mea culpa if you will, reports are he left the 200 or so Beatles song catalog to Paul McCartney (who he actually outbid for the rights) in his will..

Say what? If I were Prince Michael, I would be 12...and I would also be pissed!

TheNesMan said:
I really couldn't care less. He was a messed up rich guy who liked to touch children, i think I'll mourn other deaths.

i could really care less and am already sick of hearing his name less than 24 hours later... but you really have no right to place an accusation like that on him when it has never been proven. people have accused people of worse for money.

You have to be able to separate the artist from the mental illness.

Chris Crime usually speaks for me when it comes to the belaying of common sense to you philistines and he does so for me on this day.

Those of you who only knew the MJ who was a freakshow are just telling us that you are young and that is OK. It is alright to admit ignorance is the place where you forge your opinion. It is wrong, however, to tell the experienced that your opinion must be right because it is the only one you know.

You don't have to mourn the death of somebody who you never knew- but you also don't have to fuck with others who did share in an experience that you never will.

it's sad that he died. he was a great artist in the 80's but he was a child molester in the 90's so all I have to say is "meh"

tru, but he admitted that he still sleeps with little boys in his own bed. after his first charge in 92. that's just not right no matter how you look at it.

i remember seeing the interview he did with martin bashir and mj was asked about any surgery he had done on him. jackson said he had no surgery done on him at all! Obviously he's lying, and that made me question his sanity.

if he couldn't be honest about his plastic surgery how do i know he's being honest when he says he doesn't touch little boys?

but still, before the 90's he was the best so may he rip.

malakian said:
He was acquitted, for christ's sake! Didn't you see the white doves!?!! He's not a pedo!

Also its very apparent here that a few of you posting in this thread obviously didn't pay much, if any attention to the lawsuits. Did anyone actually bother researching how much of a bullshit farce that trial was or are they just spouting shit from memory to try and be an ass? Here I will help everyone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson

No one would never have the fucking stomachs to say what they are saying in public or to his family. I swear I can actually smell the yellow chicken shit coming through my router.

All that leaves left is holding his kid over a railing, he was a bit of a weirdo, and may have given some children a glass of wine. He must be the next Hitler. I am really getting fucking pissed at everyone trying to rip him apart.

He has done so much good in his life compared to what people are saying it is incredible. He was in the same scenario with tons of children and not one of them accused him of molestation. So either Jackson randomly decided to molest one boy or the parents of that child are lowlifes.

He has raised millions for charity throughout his life, brought billions into the entertainment industry, broke the mold so basically every black performer on MTV can be heard, and transcended almost all culture with his music.

well, from the other perspective i agree that the parents are idiots for letting them stay at mj's ranch and sleep over. but that's only because mj himself is such a nutcase that dangles babies over railings and sleeps with little boys.

so i guess they're both in the wrong?

also like i already mentioned, if he wanted the public to believe him and view him as innocent he could've at least been upfront and honest about his surgery. by lying about it he doesn't appear to me as someone i can sympathize with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle