Michael Jackson is dead!

Say a prayer for MJ?

• You betcha! OWWW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *solemnly release a white dove*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thriller was a brilliant album but I'm already getting sick of hearing about it. HE MADE MORE THAN JUST THRILLER PEOPLE.

EliaSoZ said:
S. Korea and Iran, watch your ass.

Wow.... I'm pretty sure you mean North Korea.

schimmel said:
Caped_Crusader said:
schimmel said:
^ Remember, he was a pedophile

Oh, so it's a fact now, since when? Better keep your lame opinions like this to yourself.
Actually, I heard something about your mother, should I write it down for you to enjoy also?

Jeez, a real fanboy here. My family is not in the media. Nobody, let alone many people, has ever brought allegations about anyone in my family public because there is nothing to be said.

Many people in the world had their suspicions about him, many people came forward. Sure odds are most were just jumping on the bandwagon, trying to make the quick buck, but he did host sleepovers with kids at his house.

I still remember him for his music. I wasn't a huge fan but I loved his Thriller album and his Jackson 5 work. He influenced a lot of people today musically and coreographically. I'm not speaking bad about his professional life, I'm just saying that privately (publicly since he was in the spotlight for decades) he made some choices that he probably shouldn't have. Enough said.

Why are people like you so adamant labeling others as "pedophiles" or "real fanboys" if you don't know them personally? This kind of blind judgment makes you look a bit foolish...

I've never bought one of his records or had the honor to visit his concerts. But it was clear that you couldn't ignore his powerful presence in the media, especially during MTV generation. Now It really feels like watching a real life version of "Truman Show".

I wouldn't call myself MJ's hardcore fan, but I've always liked his music and performances - he had the whole package.

Grey said:
Thriller was a brilliant album but I'm already getting sick of hearing about it. HE MADE MORE THAN JUST THRILLER PEOPLE.

EliaSoZ said:
S. Korea and Iran, watch your ass.

Wow.... I'm pretty sure you mean North Korea.

Yeah my bad. My friend is going to South Korea and it was on my mind lol.

charge_michaeljackson-ceu.jpg

I believe he had vitiligo but went through chemical depigmentation treatments as well, which isn't unheard of for people living with the skin disorder.
I think he was ashamed of all the surgeries he had to undergo (beginning with the Pepsi commercial accident) which is why he wasn't willing to be upfront when questioned about them (white-noise touched on this).
When looked at on whole it's a shocking sight, but when broken down his appearance does make sense (the umbrellas because of the vitiligo, the makeup, even the pain meds). But not the plastic surgery, he just liked that stuff yet didn't know how to handle it when asked because he felt he'd be shamed more than others in the spotlight.

Also, Paul is dead. Bill Sheppard replaced him in '66. All the clues are there.

wait.. i just realized something... Micheal is dead... but La Toya is still alive! I guess they're NOT the same person!

Darn it! I've been flapping to a dude for my whole life! brrr...

Guilty conscience...

Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson??
June 27, 2009

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. â€

I'd take that article with a grain of salt, it hasn't shown up anywhere else and was published earlier today. If true, I'd like to think it'd shown up on a least a few of the major news sites.

Yeah, I had the same feeling when I noticed bad grammar and no source. Looks like it was typed in by admin himself. Who knows what is right or wrong these days anymore..

Caped_Crusader said:
Grey said:
I'd take that article with a grain of salt, it hasn't shown up anywhere else and was published earlier today. If true, I'd like to think it'd shown up on a least a few of the major news sites.

Yeah, I had the same feeling when I noticed bad grammar and no source. Who knows what is right or wrong these days anymore...

The grammar alone tells me this is fabricated. No respectable journalist would write something that reads this poorly, and no respectable establishment would publish this without an editor tearing the writer a new one.

He did, the day after his documentary aired and there was a huge backlash for his use of yellow journalism.

How heavily do you think the interview wore on MJ? I somewhat believe it's why he chose London as the venue for his would be final concert tour.
But there I go again, trying to understand Michael. I can't decide if that's a simple or complicated thing to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle