Michael Jackson is dead!

Say a prayer for MJ?

• You betcha! OWWW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *solemnly release a white dove*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whoa whoa whoa..... Back up a second here guys!!!

....Ed McMahon died?????

:cry: :cry: :cry:

mcmahon.jpg

12_carson.jpg

ed-mcmahon.jpg

080620-Ed%20McMahon-vmed-439p.widec.jpg

ED%20MCMAHON%20VAMPIRE%20MOUTH.jpg

We'll miss you Ed! :cry:

One of my friend's status on facebook

is having mixed feelings about the whole death of Michael Jackson. Yes he was a phenom when it came to entertainment and music but he was also a little nuts too, just to let people know. Who dangles a baby over a balcony, liked litte boys, was black at one time and had more issues than a Jerry Springer episode? MJ thats who. But I cant diss him, he's done so much for music and thats all that matters. RIP MJ

And my comment.

I think you're forgetting Paul.... HE WROTE THRILLER! LOL

Who cares, why are we putting a fuckin' pedophile on a pedestal!? If it were a year ago and you brought up MJ everyone would curse his name, now just because he's dead every one is freaking out crying. It's sad to know he has family who mourn him, but besides that I'm not really upset.

Undead-Exposure said:
Who cares, why are we putting a fuckin' pedophile on a pedestal!? If it were a year ago and you brought up MJ everyone would curse his name, now just because he's dead every one is freaking out crying. It's sad to know he has family who mourn him, but besides that I'm not really upset.

Seriously, STFU already with that pedophile and child molester crap. Did you know him personally, do you have solid proof to call him a pedophile? If not, then stupid and jealous people like you should be quiet.
And It's not about his death. Most of the people in the world who can recognize a true talent, respected him only because of that. But obviously for you it's not enough, because you are simply too dumb and narrow-minded to understand something special and actually enjoy digging in his personal life instead. I find it sick and kind of sad...

^ Sounds like someone was an MJ fanboy. Remember, he was a pedophile, but as a musician I look past that towards what he did for music. If I weren't a musician and weren't raised on Motown I would be saying the same thing as Undead.

schimmel said:
^ Remember, he was a pedophile

Oh, so it's a fact now, since when? Better keep your lame opinions like this to yourself.
Actually, I heard something about your mother, should I write it down for you to enjoy also?

Ok, also, for undead and everyone else going off with the "pedophile" thing.

Jackson was a huge influence in music.
-First music video.. ever.
-Donated/raised MILLIONS of dollars for charities around the world, which is a little more than you guys are cashing in (myself included). He gives a fuck enough about other people besides himself to actually go out there and make sure these people aren't dying during fucking childhood.
-Thriller is the number one album of all time, in the entire world. That's huge. Nobody is going to take that from him.
-Was inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame twice. Once again, more than you, or all but a select handful of people in the entire world can say.
-He's had six platinum albums, as in six of his albums sold a million copies, just in the U.S. Thriller by itself has sold a little over 100 million albums. That's a third of the entire U.S. owning Thriller.. the entire album. that's huge.

Now look at all those. And look at his childhood. This kid was a hit as a preteen. He didn't have a childhood, you should know that. Obviously he'd want to experience being a kid, because he never fucking was one. With all his success, I think it's alright for him to diddle a kid or two. Now put yourself in Jackson's position. If you wanna experience a childhood with some kids, and the media takes it, turns it around, and say you're out there diddling the shit out of little boys, obviously something's wrong. Either the suing family just wanted money, or Jackson did touch one kid. But one kid whose dick got slapped around a bit does not constitute the years of hiding he did in the 2000's, nor the shit he got from the population of America every single day, especially as he was the biggest sensation in the entire damn world for about 20 years.

For real, I do not listen to Michael Jackson. I have Thriller and Bad on my ipod, but my mom had gotten it from when she was a kid, listening to his music, and she says herself that MJ was the shit back in the day. So, i mean really, I'm not biasing anything. It's true fact that Michael Jackson is hella tight, and one alleged misstep in his fame does not even come close to offsetting everything that he did that was life-changing for hundreds of millions of people.

TL;DR, shut the fuck up because MJ is bigger than you will ever be.

keepithowitis said:
I think it's alright for him to diddle a kid or two.

Are you fucking kidding? So the same should go for Edgar Allan Poe for marrying his 13 year old cousin and Roman Polanski for sexually assaulting a 13 year old? Oh wait no, Poe married Virginia in secret and lied about her age on the certificate and Polanski still avoids certain countries which have extradition treaties with the US in place. I'm not saying that Michael Jackson was guilty of the crimes of which he was accused and is somehow different. I'm saying fame and contribution to media does not negate crimes.

Sam

I was on duty when i saw on TV that he went to the hospital, and i was thinking, "huh, probably gonna die soon". When i woke up like an hour later i felt kinda bad. But oh well, he was goonna die sooner or later. Moonwalk is still total h4x though. pity.

Not to be a dick, but when did everyone start liking MJ again? I'm not happy he died, but I never liked his music or actions. Is it just because he was famous and impactful on the world of music or do most people actually like him and I am the odd one?

Sam, what I meant is that the one thing that he allegedly did shouldn't tarnish his entire reputation. Firstly, he was acquitted of the crime. Secondly, although he WAS acquitted and they had no actual proof besides the parents' testimonies, he still gets shit about it all the time. I was getting a "forward joke" text message today, which was a joke about Michael's surgery relating to how he molests kids. Not only is that inaccurate, it's completely douchy. The man did nothing wrong, as the trial says. Yeah, yeah, celebrities can basically do whatever they want because they have the cash to pay people off. But the fact is that unless Jackson was actually proven to have done anything, he's innocent. And really, there is not any evidence that shows he touched a kid. So yeah, really, I don't think one suspected crime negates his amazing career. It's just terrible that somebody can be so ruined by one greedy family looking to cash in on a pedophilia charge, and worse yet, to have most of the nation agreeing with the family, and kids on street corners cracking jokes about it, when there is no conclusive evidence.

You know what I just sat down and watched?

Lisa its your birthday
Happy birthday Lisa
Lisa its your birthday
Happy birthday Lisa....

How long until we Simpsons episode dedicated to MJ?

EliaSoZ said:
The only explanation is that we're trying to cover up something HUGE this time.

I think MJ pulled a Tupac. He is off living comfortably somewhere, watching his record sales skyrocket beyond all estimation.

Seriously though, as Urb said on an earlier page, Michael inspired countless people in life, as he has and will in death. I was never a big fan, but damn. How can I not show respect where it's due?

Caped_Crusader said:
schimmel said:
^ Remember, he was a pedophile

Oh, so it's a fact now, since when? Better keep your lame opinions like this to yourself.
Actually, I heard something about your mother, should I write it down for you to enjoy also?

Jeez, a real fanboy here. My family is not in the media. Nobody, let alone many people, has ever brought allegations about anyone in my family public because there is nothing to be said.

Many people in the world had their suspicions about him, many people came forward. Sure odds are most were just jumping on the bandwagon, trying to make the quick buck, but he did host sleepovers with kids at his house.

I still remember him for his music. I wasn't a huge fan but I loved his Thriller album and his Jackson 5 work. He influenced a lot of people today musically and coreographically. I'm not speaking bad about his professional life, I'm just saying that privately (publicly since he was in the spotlight for decades) he made some choices that he probably shouldn't have. Enough said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod