Michael Jackson is dead!

Say a prayer for MJ?

• You betcha! OWWW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *solemnly release a white dove*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think you might have to wash the shoulder portion of your shirt, tigerlilly, as it's now saturated with my tears.

RIP Michael. What have any of us got left to hang on to now.

:'(

So yeah, no one cares about Farrah Fawcett now huh?

Stupid Americans....maybe we should shoot another Irani twenty year old and see her die on screen again....

RIP MJ...Thriller will be with us forever :(
Farrah...was the only Charlie Angel i liked...beside Cameron Diaz :(

Yeah my eyes got a lil watery, so what ! lol I'm playing mike's songs all day 2 day. I grew up listening to him, went to a concert when I was 5. We'll always miss u mike !

intoTheRain said:
so who else is excited to see NOTHING but Michael Jackson in the news for two months... screw North Korea.

Woo! Take a backseat, Kim Jong Il! Your media attention days are over. This is more important. Yes, yes, we know you have nukes, the fact is we don't care. Michael Jackson is cooler than your nukes. Even if you put smiley faces on them.

So does anyone else think he was clinically depressed, committed suicide and staged it as heart failure? No, that's not a mean joke. I just find it hard to believe he's gone.

I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist but I can't help thinking that he either killed himself and made it look like it was just his heart giving out. Or he staged his death altogether... errr, okay maybe not that last one.

WickedLiquid said:
So does anyone else think he was clinically depressed, committed suicide and staged it as heart failure? No, that's not a mean joke. I just find it hard to believe he's gone.

I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist but I can't help thinking that he either killed himself and made it look like it was just his heart giving out. Or he staged his death altogether... errr, okay maybe not that last one.

No I think he was overworking himself for his next concert, IMO

kapow said:
michael jackson, farah fawcett and ed mcmahon.

once again, things happen in threes...

Don't forget David Carradine.

Man, the academy awards next year are going to have a crazy honorable mentions list to those who died this year.

Sad, very sad.

I almost got into a fight tonight because some prick kept saying he had cardiac arrest because he got too excited at seeing some kids.

^you shoulda done in with that motherf**ker.

I'm just kinda waiting for some unaware fifth grader to make an MJ joke so I can gouge his eyes out in loving memory.

I'm actually in the Dallas airport right now, and about 10 people were crowded around a tv monitor just watching the news.

This is a fucking tragedy.

Good night sweet prince, and a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle