Metal Gear Cinema

I want to see Harry Gregson-Williams onboard (as with MGS2/MGS3) for the movie's musical score. If Kojima's the exec. prod. that doesn't seem unreasonable, and Kojima was originally drawn to Williams' work done in films.

Just keep the other people often associated with action-movies Gregson-Williams scores for (i.e. Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay).

Silent_Player said:
I want to see Harry Gregson-Williams onboard (as with MGS2/MGS3) for the movie's musical score. If Kojima's the exec. prod. that doesn't seem unreasonable, and Kojima was originally drawn to Williams' work done in films.

Just keep the other people often associated with action-movies Gregson-Williams scores for (i.e. Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay).

i second that! i LOVE his scores! especially in the games!

wouldnt mind hans zimmer or alan silvestri either XD!

the movie definatley needs to be good...i will kill them if it sucks...i hope its not just like a 1 hour and a half cheap a.ss movie..i want my 3 hour heart wrenching music strong story incredible amazing movie here...the games are masterpieces and i expect nothing less from the movie...also i hope they dont over produce it...yeah u know wat i mean..lol
:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo