March Madness

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
With Shaft gone someone has to step up for the sports threads, and it's the big dance.

So who you got? Who's winning a billion dollars?

I would google it, but I dont want to. What is the big dance? I feel it's fantasy football related but I am probably wrong.

It's basically an orgy of hype, exploitation and money that happens to include a college basketball tournament.

I just realized I have all the higher-seeded-teams picked in today's games. No upsets. That's probably a bad sign.

March madness seems pretty fun if you actually care about basketball.

But I personally only bet on football. Much slower, fewer games, easier to keep track of the teams.

I think the extreme popularity of bracket pools goes to show that you don't have to care about basketball to have a lot of fun with the tournament.

used44 said:
I just realized I have all the higher-seeded-teams picked in today's games. No upsets. That's probably a bad sign.

Hopefully you didn't have Dook going too far.

C_nate said:
It's basically an orgy of hype, exploitation and money that happens to include a college basketball tournament.

That's a bold statement Cotton, let's see if he can back it up.

I have Iowa State winning it all so hopefully that pans out I am mostly worried about Michigan State beating them in the elite 8

Currently in second place in a pool at a local bar. First place prize is tickets to a Phillies game. Second place is $50 gift card to the bar. I'd rather finish in second place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod