The Mega Half-Billion!

danielrbischoff said:
Mod-Chip said:
Here's what I dont get...if a person has a bucketload of money, why not just buy $174 million worth of lottery tickets and guarantee a win? Or is that unlikely? I suppose the other risk is having multiple winners and needing to share the jackpot, though dont some states guarantee a no-share win if the jackpot is hit?
Were you listening to NPR today too? :)

Nope! I really should start listening to them more often. That being said, no dice on the lotto, looks like the job hunt is still on. :?

I'm predicting at least 15 winners nationwide...I mean the jackpot just jumped to $640 million, which means at least 300 million tickets were bought between Tuesday and today. Will report back tomorrow morning.

-BBK

If anyone on here wins a couple hundred million, will you chuck me $2000 so that i can fix the diff and clutch on my car?
That'd be cool. I'd shout you beers and a steak if you want a BBQ in Australia on your holidays. Proper Aussie beers and everything.

madster111 said:
If anyone on here wins a couple hundred million, will you chuck me $2000 so that i can fix the diff and clutch on my car?

Can I give you $2000 out of my half billion? umm. no.
Would you like to EARN $2000 out of my half billion? :twisted: ...lets push the limits on Madster's integrity.

Basic forum/thread question: Is there ANY limit to anything you wouldn't do for $600 million, if you didn't have to worry about legal ramifications?

Me.. tough call. I think Murder or possibly loss of a limb would be hard to do. Other than that.. theres no traumatic emotional/physical wound that money can;t heal.

UrbanMasque said:
madster111 said:

Can I give you $2000 out of my half billion? umm. no.
Would you like to EARN $2000 out of my half billion? :twisted: ...lets push the limits on Madster's integrity.

Basic forum/thread question: Is there ANY limit to anything you wouldn't do for $600 million, if you didn't have to worry about legal ramifications?

Me.. tough call. I think Murder or possibly loss of a limb would be hard to do. Other than that.. theres no traumatic emotional/physical wound that money can;t heal.

Scat gangbang by disease ridden construction workers?

..yeah, I'll let you dwell on that. :wink:

Edit: looks like the pot is shared by 3 winners from Illinois, Maryland, and Kansas.

UrbanMasque said:
Depends on what i have to do. Just get me to beat up one of your enemies or something, i don't care. I'm not a good person.

UrbanMasque said:
Murder/Torture of child, mutilation of my own body in any serious way.

That's pretty much it for me. Could offset the evil done by whatever it takes to get the $600mil by spending $100m on charity and improving the lives of thousands of people (Give that place developing lasers to kill mosquitoes a couple million to help development then buy a couple thousand units to distribute freely in Africa first, other places later).

I've made as much money gambling as I have with real jobs.

Mostly because I've hardly worked a day in my drunken life.

Urbs I would gladly lose an arm and a leg for half a bil. Why?

Fuckin' Cyborg time, fuck yeah.

i've been asking this one lately: Continue life as it is for you at this point it time, or spend the rest of your life doing to fuck ever you want, money is no issue -expect Come Sail Away by Styx is playing in the background 16hrs out of the day.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Urbs I would gladly lose an arm and a leg for half a bil. Why?

Fuckin' Cyborg time, f*** yeah.
I wouldn't go so far as my leg, that might cause balance issues.

But terminator left arm, punching through concrete and shit?
Oh, yes please.

Yeah i'd totally cut my left arm off for a billion. Drop $50-100mil on a stupidly overpowered and well made left arm, and then the only real decision will be thus:
Get it covered in fake flesh, or leave my titanium and gold plated arm exposed?

Hmm. Decisions. With the flesh you could stealth, but with a titanium robot arm, who would fuck with you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle