MARCH MADNESS

Pretty much just fill out your bracket...

It updates when the games are played and keeps everyone ranked in order of their total points accumulated.

I wont bother because every year I do terrible...since I pick all the Cinderella teams.

Speaking of which, I am guessing San Diego St. vs Pittsburgh in the finals.

My bracket is total shit. I had Duke repeating, and Notre Dame and Pitt both in the Final Four. So I only have 1 final four team left. Ugh. This is probably the worst bracket I've had in years, but has been so fun to watch.

my bracket was toast after the first day! Definitely the first time I have ever had a final four team lose on the very first day of the tournament.

Woo hoo, I'm doing swell. Four final four teams! Tied for fourth but I still have the most possible points (fingers crossed). This has been a crazy tournament but a ton of fun to watch. Lots of close games.

Last night was hard to stomach. I had Florida winningon my bracket, but as a BYU alum I really wanted them to win.

All I know is that I want to see VCU become the national champions at this point. Fuck UNC, fuck UCONN, hell, fuck Butler.

VCU all the way!

Sweet games today...any of you still watching?

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say, "Congrats Urbz!" If I had to come in second to anybody it'd be David Bowie, but you'll do too.

Bretimus_v2 said:
"Congrats Urbz!" If I had to come in second to anybody it'd be David Bowie, but you'll do too.

1265912504535_FUCK_YEA_s553x473_59716_580_i_heard_that_s268x226_59840_580_Microwave_Grape_Plasma-s268x226-69408-535.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod