MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
madster111 said:
UrbanMasque said:
I don't get it - why do people hate dubstep?
They don't have subwoofers and/or get high enough?
I'm not so crazy about dubstep I think it's weird and for Caucasians.

Snow
Pancakes

Even though I live in sunny florida where snow is a myth whenever I go to philly and witness snow (even if it's melting) I'm a happy person. And pancakes are a awesome, delicious way to start any day.

Asking why people hate dubstep is like asking why people hate a guy hovering above you with diarrhea. Because it's just a bunch of shit in your ear.

Snow
Honor

Bretimus_v2 said:
Delorean88 said:

THAT'S RACIST!

Also, Urbz is black and he likes it.

It's not racist, it's okay I'm brown (not indian brown but hispanic mixed brown). I'm just employing (imploying? I don't know, trying to sound smart and educated) the stereotype that Dubstep serves a majority white based community

Longo_2_guns said:
Asking why people hate dubstep is like asking why people hate a guy hovering above you with diarrhea. Because it's just a bunch of shit in your ear.

Haha that good sir shall be my signature because it's a poop joke and it's better than a thank you to the xbox community.

Delorean88 said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Delorean88 said:

THAT'S RACIST!

It's not racist, it's okay I'm brown (not indian brown but hispanic mixed brown). I'm just employing (imploying? I don't know, trying to sound smart and educated) the stereotype that Dubstep serves a majority white based community

DIG-A-HOLE.gif

First off, I want to address one issue with this last round: Dan's impertinence. Honor and Pancakes? Who does this guy think he is? We have clearly defined rules here. That I never actually dictated in this thread, but c'mon! This guy is out of control. Who does he think he is? One moment...<whispering>...well, apparently he's an admin. So the votes count!!! (paranthetic comments about the nullifying effect of voting for both...and...done)

Dubstep is cool. What's not to like about it, you crazy caucasians? (I'm just messing with you, DeLorean. It's my thing. We're cool, really) But apparently none of you are cool. Instead all of you (myself included) voted for snow melting...fu***** snow melting! It's a part of nature. It's what happens when it gets warm. Then again, after a long winter, it's nice to be able to go outside and feel warm. Californians and Floridians just don't get that I guess. Anyway, The snow finally melting by 9-3.

Honor or pancakes. Sounds like a bad line from an even worse play. "Give me honor or give me pancakes." It also makes pancakes feel unseemly. Like their deliciousness will stain my otherwise perfect honor. I have to say, after really evaluating it. I see Dan's point. Why can't we have both? Why can't we combine them to make "honor pancakes"? I'd vote that to the finals. Honor by 8-6.

Next Round

Match 1
Stal's Penis
penis.gif

vs.

Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon-Rolls.jpeg

Match 2
Sunny Days
2466475299_66f931c8d3.jpg

vs.

Diablo 2