MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
I remember watching a lot of Ghostwriter as a kid. I mean, let's face it. There is not a whole lot that interests young'uns on the PBS. I'll admit, I watched Sesame Street, Reading Rainbow and even a little bit of Mr. Rogers. But the last children's show that I watched was Ghostwriter. However awesome that it may be though. It's no match for the DeLorean. I mean, this car is the epitome of boxy 80's, overly-metallic, cars. And the history of how it flopped in the US (due to hp-killing, environment-friendly changes) and was subsequently saved, single-handedly, by Doc Brown is the stuff of iconic car legengds. This car looks like a box, but it sure as hell rocks. Delorean DMC-12 by 9-5.

Man, this was one of the few times where I've written one thing, changed it, changed it back, etc. Both of these things are sooooo awe-SOME! Silencers are cool, but when you put them on the end of a face-pwning shotgun....super-cool. On the other hand, you have the badass, smart-talking robot (you know, the one that wasn't gold and gay). R2-D2 saves lives. On multiple occasions. Them main protagonists would be nowhere without their little blue buddy. the real R2-D2 by 8-7.

Next round. FOOD FIGHT!!!! (Seriously, this was randomized at random.org.)

Match 1
Apple pie, a la mode
applepie6a.jpg

vs.

Popeye's Chicken
popeyes-chicken.jpg

Match 2
Blueberry pancakes
Bisquick_blueberry-pancakes_lg.jpg

vs.

Ice Cream Cake
ice-cream-sandwich-cake.gif

What the hell man?! these are like all American things!

Popeye's chicken looks damn good.
And Blueberry pancakes look more fun to eat.

Isnt apple pie the symbol of America practically? If you didn't have stars and stripes...an apple pie would be on your flag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod