MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
Popeye's Chicken (mainly the fact that fried chicken exists)
Ice Cream Cake

I love the Jim Gaffigan joke about the name Popeye's "Oh I get Popeye was a sailor and his food goes through me like a torpedo!"

Which if you haven't eaten at Popeye's before literally by the time your meal is over it's ready to exit

Love the Jim Gaffigan joke. Popeye's Chicken is simply put "fast food". But a good apple pie with some ice cream on top? That's a good evening. MattAY, I suggest you try this. Find a good recipe, and for once eat a pie that isn't mincemeat, shepherd's or anything gross like that. Worry not, my gentle Madster. Apple Pie by 6-5.

I'll admit, I'm not much of a morning breakfast person. I usually don't eat anything until 10 am and it's usually a yogurt and piece of fruit. But I've got to admit blueberry pancakes are amazing. You don't even need to put anything on top of them. But how could they even hold a flame against ice cream cake. For years, my ice cream would get my cake all mushy and gross. But then ice cream cake came along and changed all that. Coldstone Creamery makes amazing cakes btw. Ice Cream Cake by 8-3.

Next round.

Match 1
Dubstep
dubstep.jpg

vs.

the snow finally melting
melting-snow.jpg

Match 2
Honor
strength___honor_logo_cropped_re8r.jpg

vs.

Pancakes