MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
Bretimus_v2 said:
Dubstep is cool. What's not to like about it, you crazy caucasians? (I'm just messing with you, DeLorean. It's my thing. We're cool, really)

Of course we are, I mean we are the world.... we are the children.... we are.... something, something, something so let's start something..... Though I am curious about that gif that looked like a man waving a penis, I don't want to see a penis but I'm wondering what digging object can look like a penis

Cinnamon Rolls
Sunny Days

Actually cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon are great but drastically lower my self-esteem but when you're at a buffet and you see those cinnamon rolls, it's like peeking into obesity heaven. Never played Diablo, (before you ban me I was more into starcraft and warcaft, and because it had a devil looking thing on the cover my mom wouldn't let me buy it).

Sorry, i hate cinnamon treats... So i'm gonan regret saying this but... sigh..

Stal's penis
Diablo 2 (come on! you can enjoy day and night with this game!)

Stal's Penis. Well that's the last time I will hopefully ever have write to write that proper noun. Let's face it, it's probably so manly it has a beard. And as far as the match up goes a penis versus pastries? You know which piece of warm loving with a white glaze you want inside you. Cinnamon rolls (obviously) by 9-3.

Wow, let's talk about a sweep! I love me some Diablo 2. Epic game, epic items, epic carpal tunnel syndrome from doing nothing but clicking a mouse repeatedly. But a sunny day, where you can just get out and enjoy the fact that the snow has all melted. Now that is awesome. Sunny days by 11-1.

Next round. HOT ON THE HEELS OF 4-20

Match 1
Marijuana
schwarzenegger_smoking_joint.jpg

vs.

Friendship
funny-dog-pictures-polar-bear-friendship.jpg

Match 2
Inception
inception-top.jpg

vs.

Strippers
male_strippers.jpg

Longo_2_guns said:
don't diss male strippers. I know one, who albeit is very feminine and very gay, who is an amazing stripper.

After reading this post, I felt it was fitting. Put up your own pic if you're that upset. Just don't get too distracted and forget to actually do it. ;)

Friendship
Strippers
Because you can't pay a stripper to do oral, but Inception cost $15 and did nothing but suck.

Though if you flirt with a stripper after her/his shift is done, most of the time you can get them to agree to a quickie in the bathroom or somewhere similar.

Longo_2_guns said:
Because you can't pay a stripper to do oral, but Inception cost $15 and did nothing but suck.

Honestly when I read inception was one of the choices I for some reason assumed everyone in this forum hated it and I would be the only one who loved it

Friendship (Awwwwwww)
Inception

Side note: Even if you hated inception if you could go into your dreams that would be awesome. I would be fighting stormtroopers and nazi (or nazi zombies) every night..... And "date" various attractive celebrities (you know what I mean by date, I'm trying to sound non-rapey or perverted)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex