MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
Mangas are a big thing, I guess. Everytime I go to the bookstore it seems like that section is growing, which leads me to believe they are selling well enough to increase variety and quantity. But manga in no way shape or form accounts for the sheer awesomeness and clarity of headphones. Some good music and a pair is all you need to make any situation in life more tolerable. Headphones by 12-2.

Beer and that new game smell are tied, 6-6. I need a new vote to tie break.

Next round.

Match 1
That moment in the day where you wake up, look at the clock and realize you still have extra time to go back to sleep before you really needed to wake up.
axbo_2.jpg

vs.

Flux capacitor
DIY-Flux-Capacitor.jpg

Match 2
Cake
Chocolate,%20Chocolate%20Cake.JPG

vs.

Full English breakfasts
full-english-breakfast.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
Flux Capacitor
Cake
This.

Firstly because i NEVER wake up early, or even on time of when i wanted.
As for cake, it's bloody cake. Right next to pie occasionally.

Although if you remove the baked beans, shrooms and tomato on that breakfast and replace it with more has browns and peanut butter for the toast, consider me sold.

I missed the last vote so I'll be more then happy to send Beer into the next round.

For this vote it's a tough choice but I will go with Sleep and Cake

Today I had to wake up 2 hours early, which does not make me happy.

If I had a flux capacitor, I'd simply sleep as long as I wanted and then travel back a few hours to the time when I was supposed to wake up.

And abstain

I'm sorry guys but, a cake on occasion is very very good... BUT a cake everyday is tiring and you have this weird feeling like you don't want cake for a looong while. If this was a SLICE of cake, i would of voted for it.
Meanwhile, an English style breakfast is something equally good every morning or lunch. It's the only reason why Europe is tolerating that snobbish mess they call a country. That and the stones.

That moment in the day where you wake up, look at the clock and realize you still have extra time to go back to sleep before you really needed to wake up.
Full English breakfasts.

Flux Capacitor and Cake

Oh, and for the tie vote, That New Game Smell

I gotta say this is the most entertaining thing in a long time....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod