Manga Discussion Topic! OHAYOO!! xD xD

Don't read Mangas, so can't say squat about that...

but for Animes...

Anything by Miyazaki - studio ghibli. This includes but is not limited to Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Howls Moving Castle, and Nassica of the Valley of the Wind.

Please excuse any wrong spellings, for I am far too lazy to look them up, and I am sure there are some in there

Oh, and as for dubbing, some of it can be horrific, but any and all dubbing in any studio ghibli movie has been absoloutly fantastic, and by big names like Christian Bale and Billy Crystal just to name a couple.

The Cat Returns is by far my favourite Ghibli film.

Mutu is well funny!

PS - Longo, good joke.

Reading Bokurano on Manga Fox and it's quite heavy; Tragic but with giant mechs.
It's actually quite good, definitely worth checking out.

And Funimation just uploaded some episodes of Ergo Proxy, which I have been meaning to check out.

I just recently find out about Billy Bat and Liar's game on onemanga.com. One is a thriller set in nostalgic settings (Tokyo boogie woogie anyone?) and the other is the proof that people in general are A**hole when it involves money, rich or poor... plus trannies!
I can picture both of these as movies... and not cheesy TV shows!.

And i agree with tigerlily's 2 weeks old post, Cowboy bebop is crap when dubbed. Like most Japanese cartoon in general these days. Always stay true to the original i say!
But in French on the other hand...

I'm bringing this back.

Anyone read the latest Naruto (482).

Errrr, yeah....Sakura VS Sasuke?! And what most likely looks like a Naruto late entrance!!

Yeah, I've read it. I'm assuming she lied to Sasuke as well (It's becoming a habit for her...). Guess she wants him t drop his guard before knocking the day light out of him, which is most likely gonna end up with either A) Sasuke pulling out his pimp cane and slapping her silly. or B) she gonna go rawr on him but as she's about to deal the final blow she'll break down and decode that she loves him too much or some bull like that with Naruto and Kakashi making a wonderfully timed entrance to see her help him get away.

the only movie i really ever liked was Ninja Scroll and a few series like Samurai Deeper Kyo and Macross ... buddy of mine used to do the timing/subtitles so he would send me all of the animes not licensed in NA, but I don't remember off of the names!

I read the new Naruto. Sakura is most likely going to be silly and try to take Sasuke on all on her own. I also don't think she can handle Sasuke's power... although he is a bit out of energy at the moment, so maybe that will work to her advantage.

Naruto will probably make it in time to help her out. And of course Kakashi. :)

If Sasuke does end up getting back to full power though, Kakashi and Naruto might make it in time to help her before she gets her little butt kicked. :p Who knows, maybe Sasuke's less powerful state will make it so Sakura can actually win. That would be interesting.

tigerlily521985 said:
^NONONONONONONO!

maybe I hope Sasuke kills you. :(

luckily I'd probably come back due to some random magic ability that someone happens to have at the time of my death. No worries though, the ability will only reveal itself after I die.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133