Manga Discussion Topic! OHAYOO!! xD xD

Yeah, Nagato's rebirth ability was pretty random.

I reckon Sasuke might "overuse" his eyes in this fight and impair his vision or something. Madara warned him before and Sasuke is drunk on revenge (crazy Sasuke laugh was funny), so he may not think straight.

Ps - UK is a good country.

Anyone read the latest One Piece mangas?

I must say that I was quite sad when:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Ace died. :(

End of SPOILER

I'm reading One Piece only in book form! Because it's so good, I only want to read it in best condition (a bit weird I know). So I'm only up to Volume 28 - Skypiea, where it's just a battle royale in the forest!

29 and 30 should be coming today :D

MattAY said:
Now that people know, I guess it's time for the explosive ending.
yup
nbetkh.jpg

So I think I might as well remind everyone that I have one of those pillows.

Not as, er, beautiful as that one, but all the same.

the anime is pretty badly done if I'm honest. But it's a good manga, makes you want to go on an adventure.

EDIT: Actually the anime only starts off badly...it progressivley gets better, probably as their success rises and budget increases...so yeah.

Yeah Bleach is good, although it starts very slowly. Once you get to about episode 9 or so, it starts getting good. And then when it's at around episode 15ish, you cant stop watching it. Seriously, you can try and stop but you cant.

I recommend Samurai Seven, that's pretty entertaining. It's like Death Note where it's only 30-odd episodes long.

Samurai Champloo is very good! If you're into anime even a little bit, you'll love that! Same with Afro Samurai.

I personally am into the manga more than the anime so I cant give you great recommendations. But I enjoy those I've mentioned above.

I liked Afro Samurai much better than Champloo, but I guess its a question of taste....that and Ninja Ninja was frickin awesome...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle