Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly, I laughed. Longo, you get 10 points. Not that you care.

F*** me, how do my threads not get ditched after only 3 pages. You guys know the whole bribe thing was a joke, right? You aren't all getting paid cash to post.

That there was honestly the hardest I've laughed since I heard the joke:

"How do you know when your vegetables are boiled?"

I don't want to be the one to post that particular punchline.

Hoomfie, I hereby give you a further 50 points, for the best call I've heard all year. You are also now dubbed Sir Hoomfie, Thane of the Belly-Laugh.

I hope not. This is the most attention I've had since I shot Lincoln...

*cues Family Guy flashback where Lincoln was assassinated in Mentos commercial*

You have to have played animal crossing to get this... but
animalcrossing1wj9.jpg

animalcrossing3ml8.jpg

eh there's a bunch more but i don't feel like uploading them :\

edit: by the way they're not photoshopped, surprisingly enough.

Madster, 5 points for cat falling down stairs. 0 points for showing me that other one. I just got dickrolled...

TNO, 49 points, because even I have limits.

Longo, let me total here, 130 points altogether.

I'MA FIRIN' MA LAZER!

EDIT: For those who haven't seen Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, don't click here. Actually, do what you want.

thetank said:
Longo, let me total here, 130 points altogether.
In one fell swoop I have managed to top everyone, except FTG whom I am now tied with. I only need a few more to successfully enact my twisted agenda. Hooray for Lazers.

Um, first of all, NesMan, it's sycophancy.

Second of all, Longo, you've forgotten about Heartless_.

And third, f*** you NesMan, I explicitly stated that no points are to be taken, unless I deem a personal attack to be over the line.

PS. NesMan gets 5 points for attempting to access his vocabulary. Snaps for NesMan.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft