Lie to Me

madster111

Rookie
Anyone else like Lie to Me?

Seems like a pretty good show, i've only ever seen a couple episodes but i'm getting into it.

Thinking about torr.... Buying a couple seasons.

It's decent but I can't see it going past a couple of seasons. I'm pretty sure it almost got cancelled halfway through season one. Granted it was better than My Own Worst Enemy, which is why it didn't

I saw most of season 1, it was good enough. Gets repetitive like most cop drama programming, but if you like Roth at all it's probably worth it. Better than watching one of the ten-thousand CSI shows out there, that's for sure.

It's fairly fresh soil, but it could use some better writing at times. Or maybe it's just a hard 'template' to write under, I really wouldn't know; I turned them down so I could go write for Ferguson (in my mind).

Also, I can't help myself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlQhDN1Onho#t=01m18s

Now to go watch it in HD, followed by Fear and Loathing, followed by.... I dunno, Band of Brothers or something.

And damnit, madster, you've made me start to consider picking up season 1.

So I hereby nickname you to be Mr. Pink. Take.... uh... that.

Anyone check out The Mentalist? It has Tobias Beecher's lawyer from Oz in it. She plays the lead chick cop.

Then again -- anyone watch Oz? That show was AWESOME!

Whoa this is a new thread now?
Oh, ok. I was just making use of the spam threads.

Yeah, last nights episode was pretty good. Gonna grab season 1 now.

schimmel said:
Anyone check out The Mentalist? It has Tobias Beecher's lawyer from Oz in it. She plays the lead chick cop.

I really like The Mentalist. Patrick Jane is a great character; the lead chick cop was also in Empire Records as the bald chick; Cho plays a perfect straight man; Rigsby is a handsome man; the woman who plays Van Pelt is one of the hottest women on television and should play Red Sonya.

Anyways, I don't want Lie to Me because I watch The Mentalist instead. I have also heard good things about Psych, and who doesn't love Monk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle