Black Mirror

WickedLiquid

Regular
I was talking a little bit about it on Facebook but I'm trying to engage more in the forums so I'll make a thread about it here too.

Black Mirror is a British sci-fi/horror anthology series. Each episode is its own contained story; a modern day Twilight Zone or Tales From the Crypt. The series has an overall theme about technology and it plays a factor in every episode. It's also one of the most screwed up series I've ever seen. Just like with The Walking Dead I need an outlet to talk about the show since some episodes have messed me up.

It's just a show... it's just a show...

Anyway it's on Netflix now. Anyone else watched it? What are some of your favorite episodes? And which ones screwed you up?

Since this is an anthology series I'd like to ask we use spoiler tags when talking about a specific episode.

A mate of mine has told me that Black Mirror is an extremely good show and while it's really messed up, it's apparently "so good".

I might have to investigate this.

I've seen the first few episodes of season 1, but never got around to keeping up with it. But I should! Twilight Zone type stuff is my favorite.

Let's watch it and discuss it together! TV Club?!

Dude. I chewed through these episodes a while back and there are a couple that are amazing. We should totally have a group watch and discussion.

They were in the background while I played video games. I think I got a good enough impression of them all, though, to be the dissenting opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod